Keep informed on new products and special offers.
Wave goodbye to oscillating fans as the newest ventilation system has arrived, and it is not one to miss! The G.A.S. DiffuseAir system offers you complete control over the climate of your grow room.
The clever design of the DiffuseAir does pretty much what it says in the name! It ensures that air is diffused uniformly around the grow space, rather than being directed straight at your plants like an oscillating fan would.
As a result your environment stays consistent, and any microclimates, high humidity zones and hot spots are eliminated. Harsh air streams that a typical fan would produce are gone, helping to decrease the chance of wind burn on the plant itself and salt accumulation in your growth media. It also rids of those inevitable cold spots that an oscillating fan would cause!
The DiffuseAir is flexible and can be used within a couple of different scenarios, though it must always be attached to an extraction fan (not included) to work.
- Aerodynamically efficient
- Proven technology
- Ceiling hung for more grow space
- Improved Environment = Improved Yields
Introducing RadAir, a radical new mixed-flow inline fan from ventilation innovators Global Air Supplies.
- Designed to run one or more fans up to 5 Amps
- Plug & play controller complete with a detachable 2-metre sensor to monitor and create the desired environment
- Digital sensor measures temperatures from 20°C to 30°C, with a 0.5°C accuracy reading
- 2°C bandwidth: it will ramp up the fan speed 2°C after set temperature
Designed specifically for use with Systemair Vector EC fans
A separate Balancer unit is available that will regulate the difference between intake and extractor fans.
The G.A.S. Digital EC Fan Controller is an essential part of a Systemair Revolution Vector EC fan set-up. Together, they represent the most advanced extraction system on the market. Unlike other duct fans, Vectors have been engineered from the ground up for use in the hydroponics industry, after years of intensive research and development. They have ridiculously powerful digital motors and they're very quiet relative to the volume of air they move (though not 'silent' as some would claim). This controller will regulate fans at airflow levels between 1% and 100% with no buzzing or humming, responding to the conditions in the room with pinpoint accuracy. See the video below for more info.
- No more humming or buzzing sounds!
- Easily pays for itself by drastically reducing energy costs
- Ridiculously powerful electronically commutated (EC) motor
- Plugs directly into Vector EC fans
- Highly energy efficient system
- Maintains an optimal grow room climate
- Precise climate control - regulates fans from 1% output to 100%
- Features reactive temperature technology
- Switches between Fahrenheit and Celsius
- Control and balance your Hyperfans
- Reactive temperature technology
- Set maximum and minimum fan speeds for intake and outtake
- Set negative pressure
- Powered from your fan - no power pack required
- Plugs directly into all Phresh Hyperfans V2’s