Keep informed on new products and special offers.
- Contains a well-balanced proportion of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium with good availability and long-term supply.
- Promotes a healthy biological presence in the growing media, improving nutrient cycling and availability as well as improved root growth.
- Contains naturally occurring activators of plants’ immune response, elevating defence against bacterial and fungal diseases.
- Easy to apply thanks to user-friendly sandy texture.
- 100% Organic – Approved by the Soil Association.
Ecothrive Biosys – Instant Microbe TeaBiosys contains a unique blend of microbes and natural plant growth stimulants. Easy and quick to mix and use, nothing immediately improves the health of your root zone quite like Biosys. Breathe new life into your plants with Biosys—the instant microbial tea from Ecothrive.
- Biosys contain beneficial bacteria, fungi, enzymes and plant growth stimulants and microbial catalysts all in an easy to use powder!
- Biosys stimulates rooting of cuttings and promotes both vegetative and generative plant development.
- Maintains a healthy root zone throughout the entire plant cycle.
- Biosys enriches the rhizosphere with a natural balance of micro-organisms to improve plant growth and allow healthy uptake of water and nutrients.
- Helps plants recover quickly from periods of stress.
- Biosys is highly concentrated.
- The microbial catalysts in Biosys are water soluble.
- No brewing necessary, an advanced instant alternative to aerated compost tea!
- Biosys is very easy to apply – straight away!
- True connoisseur-grade microbial supplement
- Great for use in any medium or system
- Improves the transportation of nutrients to the plant, maximising the effectiveness of fertilisers
- Contains 7 different species of ectomycorrhizal fungi
- Packed with 9 species of endomycorrhizal
- Also comes with 14 different species of beneficial bacteria
- Turns the substrate into a defensive fortress
- Easy to apply and fully water soluble
- Effective at extremely low concentrations - goes a long way
Purpinator is a specialty nutrient additive created with cultivators in mind. The unique formulation includes a variety of inputs designed to provide users with increased production of flavonoids like anthocyanins, which improve coloration of the plant to deliver deep, rich hues of purple in capable cultivars. Purpinator’s all natural formulation enhances your plant’s “purple” colour without inducing stress or modifying the growing environment, making it a unique and powerful tool for any cultivator who wants to get the most out of their plants. Alongside the benefits of enriched coloration provided by Purpinator comes an increase in the production of terpenes and secondary metabolites thanks to the incorporation of technology pioneered by its predecessor, Terpinator, that has been engineered to be a part of the all-natural Purpinator formula. The combination of these three improvements offers users a unique additive that can drastically improve desirable characteristics in high value crops. After years of rigorous testing and development alongside professionals and large scale operations, this revolutionary nutrient additive is now available to cultivators.
Terpinator is the original terpene enhancing fertiliser additive designed to improve terpene concentration in your plants. Terpinator is the result of years of trials by a dedicated team of professional cultivators who wanted just a bit more from their harvests. More taste, more aroma, and a higher potency – no matter the plant. They knew that the key to getting the results they were looking for was in the terpenes – the building blocks of the essential oils found in most plants and flowers.
Tested on farms throughout Sonoma and Mendocino counties in indoor, outdoor, and hydroponic scenarios, the team wasn’t satisfied until they felt that their plants had begun increasing their cultivar-specific terpene profile as much as possible, resulting in grows that had a marked increase in the “more” they’d been working towards: smell, taste, and potency. The first successful lot of Terpinator was launched in 2014, and has been used by serious cultivators ever since. Terpinator is produced in Sonoma County, California by a team dedicated to quality and consistency; this ensures that every batch is made with the same level of care and precision as the first. We encourage all growers, new or experienced to try Terpinator and smell, taste, and feel the results first-hand – you’ll be glad you did!