Keep informed on new products and special offers.
Maxibright DURA 600w lighting kit
£64.95 incl. Vat
Maxibright Dura 600w Magnetic Kit
- Maxibright DURA Power Pack 600w
- Maxibright Euro Reflector
- Maxibright 600w Dual Spectrum lamp
The 600w Maxibright Dura Magnetic Ballast is a budget version of the Maxibright I-Pac, the quality vented metal cased ballast that’s used to start up and power a 600 Watt HPS or MH lamp using a traditional magnetic core and coil system alongside a Smart digital igniter.
Maxibright’s high-quality safe circuitry means that the Maxibright Dura Ballast will not restart a hot or faulty lamp and the built in thermal cut out also means that the ballast will shut down safely if it overheats.
• 600W Genuine Power.
• Quality components from Venture Lighting.
• Precision wound ballast.
• Wall-mountable, high gloss, vented enclosure.
• Cool & silent running.
• Flying lead with IEC connection.
• Runs high pressure sodium or metal halide lamps.
15 in stock
- 1 x Varidrive 600W ballast.
- 1 x Maxibright Euro reflector.
- 1 x Maxibright 600W Dual Spectrum lamp
- Four adjustable power modes, 250w, 400w, 600w and boost.
- Compact and light weight
- Short circuit safety protection
- Runs high pressure sodium and metal halide.
- Includes power Lead.
- Formulated with high quality seaweed & unique amino acids
- Uses active foliar technology (AFT)
- Prevents nutrient lock-out
- Reduces heat stress
- Encourages even nutrient uptake
- Contains more polyphenols for all plant related issues
- Increases new plant growth for a vigorous canopy
- Promotes new root growth
How it Works:Techboost EX:EL utilises active foliar technology (AFT), this enables the spray to be used while the lights are on in your grow space. Within 20 minutes the formula will be fully absorbed into the plant. Using Techboost EX:EL will greatly increase new plant growth, as well as promoting incredible root growth.
How To Use it:Before spraying Techboost EX:EL it is highly recommended that you raise the lights within the grow space to avoid any chance of burn. Once the lights have been raised you can spray plants upto twice weekly all the way through vegative growth and upto the second week of the flowering period.
Root MASS Fabric Pots are becoming a firm favourite with growers. They are made from a breathable fabric which work as a great alternative to traditional plastic pots. Root MASS fabric pots have multiple benefits:
• They promote the air pruning of roots and eliminate root circling
• They help to improve root structure and mass
• They aerate the root zone and help to regulate temperatures
• The porous fabric provides excellent drainage which prevents over watering
• They can be used in hydro systems! Water can penetrate the pot and be absorbed by the medium.
They also act as a filter
• The containers are flexible and can be folded up and stored when not in use