Keep informed on new products and special offers.
Eazy Plug – Bag 100
£19.95 incl. Vat
Eazy Plug: 100% success rate
The starter plugs of Eazy Plug have, with its organic materials and our special way of bonding, a predetermined pH and EC value and a fixed air-to-water ratio. The Eazy Plug is very easy to use. Just make sure that the plug always can drain the excess water and you cannot overwater it. Because the growing conditions are always optimal, the Eazy Plug creates a very fast and powerful rooting and germination.
Fully moisten the plug and put your seed in the seed hole. Put a thin layer of Eazy Mixx top-layer soil on top of the plug and spray thoroughly with water. Make sure the plug can drain excess water and put it away in a humid and warm environment. Then wait to see the miracle happening. It is that simple!
Fully moisten the plug and put your cutting all the way into the cutting hole. Make sure the Eazy Plug can drain excess water and put it away in a humid and warm environment. No rooting gel or powder is necessary.
Easy to transplant
The Eazy Plug will always remain firmly bonded together as a whole. This minimises the risk on root damage during sorting, transplanting or replanting, thus preventing the plant from diseases.
Limitless shelf life
The Eazy Plug is supplied dried, making it clean and lightweight, with limitless shelf life and no risk of molds. It takes water back up very easily and quickly, retaining all of its former characteristics.
Out of stock
A tray of 24 fleximix rooting plugs - a very effective type of rooting-plug that holds the perfect air to water ratio. Ideal for rooting cuttings and starting seeds. Made from natural and biodegradable ingredients. The tray fits many medium-size propagators.
• Fleximix – a great alternative to jiffy soil-plugs and rockwool plugs
• Made from natural, biodegradable ingredients
• Hold the perfect ratio of air to water.
• Great for rooting cuttings and starting off seeds
• Come in their own tray of 24
- True connoisseur-grade microbial supplement
- Great for use in any medium or system
- Improves the transportation of nutrients to the plant, maximising the effectiveness of fertilisers
- Contains 7 different species of ectomycorrhizal fungi
- Packed with 9 species of endomycorrhizal
- Also comes with 14 different species of beneficial bacteria
- Turns the substrate into a defensive fortress
- Easy to apply and fully water soluble
- Effective at extremely low concentrations - goes a long way
LightHouse CLONE 1
The unit can be used as a propagation tent or turned upright to be used as a small grow tent in it's own right. It has extraction via two 100mm (4") socks and a passive air vent fitted with fine (anti-mite) mesh. It comes with an integral waterproof tray. This tent is made from Tri Layer 210 Denier material with special LightHouse UltraLux reflective liner and quality Tivax double lined zips that are easy to use and offer good light proofing with no snagging. The main fram is made from 16mm steel poles with nylon corners.
0.7m x 0.5m x 0.9m (when on long edge as propagation tent)