Keep informed on new products and special offers.
Root It First Feed 125ml
£5.00 incl. Vat
ROOT!T First Feed is specially formulated to give young plants the best start in life.
It contains everything required for healthy growing during the propagation stage. ROOT!T First Feed promotes fast and healthy root development and is proven to reduce standard rooting times. It boosts resistance to infection and disease and increases your chance of success at this difficult and crucial stage. This product comes with a book on how to grow from seeds or cuttings.
25 in stock
Ecothrive Biosys – Instant Microbe TeaBiosys contains a unique blend of microbes and natural plant growth stimulants. Easy and quick to mix and use, nothing immediately improves the health of your root zone quite like Biosys. Breathe new life into your plants with Biosys—the instant microbial tea from Ecothrive.
- Biosys contain beneficial bacteria, fungi, enzymes and plant growth stimulants and microbial catalysts all in an easy to use powder!
- Biosys stimulates rooting of cuttings and promotes both vegetative and generative plant development.
- Maintains a healthy root zone throughout the entire plant cycle.
- Biosys enriches the rhizosphere with a natural balance of micro-organisms to improve plant growth and allow healthy uptake of water and nutrients.
- Helps plants recover quickly from periods of stress.
- Biosys is highly concentrated.
- The microbial catalysts in Biosys are water soluble.
- No brewing necessary, an advanced instant alternative to aerated compost tea!
- Biosys is very easy to apply – straight away!
- True connoisseur-grade microbial supplement
- Great for use in any medium or system
- Improves the transportation of nutrients to the plant, maximising the effectiveness of fertilisers
- Contains 7 different species of ectomycorrhizal fungi
- Packed with 9 species of endomycorrhizal
- Also comes with 14 different species of beneficial bacteria
- Turns the substrate into a defensive fortress
- Easy to apply and fully water soluble
- Effective at extremely low concentrations - goes a long way
- Promotes fast and healthy root development
- Proven to significantly reduce standard rooting times
- Boosts resistance to infection and disease
- Increases your chance of success at this difficult and crucial stage
- Provides the basis for overall healthy plants
Pre-soaking propagation = 3-4ml/L.
Seedlings/rooted cuttings = 6-8ml/L.