Keep informed on new products and special offers.
Garland XL High Dome Propagator
£15.00 incl. Vat
The largest unheated propagator and to our knowledge the largest injection moulded propagator on the UK market. The base tray does not feature drainage holes, given that most users opt to fill the unit with smaller trays or pots or multi cell inserts. The unit is easily large enough to accommodate the ‘Grodan 77’ and ‘Jiffy 60’ cell inserts which are so popular with keen growers.
Size: 58cm (23″) Long 40.5cm (16″) Wide 22.5cm (9″) High
17 in stock
You may also like…
Eazy Plug: 100% success rateThe starter plugs of Eazy Plug have, with its organic materials and our special way of bonding, a predetermined pH and EC value and a fixed air-to-water ratio. The Eazy Plug is very easy to use. Just make sure that the plug always can drain the excess water and you cannot overwater it. Because the growing conditions are always optimal, the Eazy Plug creates a very fast and powerful rooting and germination.
Germinating seedsFully moisten the plug and put your seed in the seed hole. Put a thin layer of Eazy Mixx top-layer soil on top of the plug and spray thoroughly with water. Make sure the plug can drain excess water and put it away in a humid and warm environment. Then wait to see the miracle happening. It is that simple!
Strike cuttingsFully moisten the plug and put your cutting all the way into the cutting hole. Make sure the Eazy Plug can drain excess water and put it away in a humid and warm environment. No rooting gel or powder is necessary.
Easy to transplantThe Eazy Plug will always remain firmly bonded together as a whole. This minimises the risk on root damage during sorting, transplanting or replanting, thus preventing the plant from diseases.
Limitless shelf lifeThe Eazy Plug is supplied dried, making it clean and lightweight, with limitless shelf life and no risk of molds. It takes water back up very easily and quickly, retaining all of its former characteristics.
- True connoisseur-grade microbial supplement
- Great for use in any medium or system
- Improves the transportation of nutrients to the plant, maximising the effectiveness of fertilisers
- Contains 7 different species of ectomycorrhizal fungi
- Packed with 9 species of endomycorrhizal
- Also comes with 14 different species of beneficial bacteria
- Turns the substrate into a defensive fortress
- Easy to apply and fully water soluble
- Effective at extremely low concentrations - goes a long way
- Promotes fast and healthy root development
- Proven to significantly reduce standard rooting times
- Boosts resistance to infection and disease
- Increases your chance of success at this difficult and crucial stage
- Provides the basis for overall healthy plants
Pre-soaking propagation = 3-4ml/L.
Seedlings/rooted cuttings = 6-8ml/L.
LightHouse CLONE 1
The unit can be used as a propagation tent or turned upright to be used as a small grow tent in it's own right. It has extraction via two 100mm (4") socks and a passive air vent fitted with fine (anti-mite) mesh. It comes with an integral waterproof tray. This tent is made from Tri Layer 210 Denier material with special LightHouse UltraLux reflective liner and quality Tivax double lined zips that are easy to use and offer good light proofing with no snagging. The main fram is made from 16mm steel poles with nylon corners.
0.7m x 0.5m x 0.9m (when on long edge as propagation tent)