Keep informed on new products and special offers.
Jiffy 7 Peat Plugs – Box 1000
£84.95 incl. Vat
Jiffy-7 Peat Pellets. With hole for seed or cutting. Container and growing medium in one! Expandable peat pellets promote healthy root development and make transplanting and potting simple. 42mm (approximately 1-3/4″) diameter.
10 in stock
- CANNA Aqua Clay Pebbles have both high porosity and high air content which stimulate the development of strong roots that grip the substrate well. Strong roots mean bigger yields.
- Aqua Clay Pebbles are inorganic, have a neutral pH value, are fungus free and do not rot.
What is All·Mix?All·Mix literally does it all for you – creating the optimum environment for plants to flourish throughout the year. This heavily pre-fertilized substrate mixture emulates a rich outdoor soil with a full micro active ecosystem. It’s been designed to have enough nutrient-fuelled power to sustain lush growth for a couple of weeks, without any need to add any extra fertilizer.
The pH and EC valuesBiobizz products only contain natural organic elements rather than mineral salts such as magnesium or sulfates that you might find in synthetic fertilizers. This gives All·Mix a high Electrical Conductivity (EC) value. And while its organic elements are impossible to measure, they do have a self-regulating system, which helps maintain the pH values at the correct level.
How to use it?When using All·Mix for the first time, moisten it with water and leave to stand for 36 hours. This gives the Pre·Mix active fertilizer and microorganisms inside the substrate a chance to start working their magic before the plants goes in. Keep the soil slightly warm at all times – if it’s too cool, the microbial activity slows down, which makes it more difficult for the plants to grow. You also want to allow the soil to dry out between each watering. Because, as the All·Mix substrate dries out, fresh air gets in, which helps the soil to breathe.
- True connoisseur-grade microbial supplement
- Great for use in any medium or system
- Improves the transportation of nutrients to the plant, maximising the effectiveness of fertilisers
- Contains 7 different species of ectomycorrhizal fungi
- Packed with 9 species of endomycorrhizal
- Also comes with 14 different species of beneficial bacteria
- Turns the substrate into a defensive fortress
- Easy to apply and fully water soluble
- Effective at extremely low concentrations - goes a long way
Ideal for use on soft and semi-hardwood material as it helps to prevent losses in the critical first few days. It can be used to pre-treat donor plants 2-3 days before taking a cutting and also to treat cuttings for the following 3 days. ROOT!T Cutting Mist is best used with ROOT!T Rooting Gel but can be used with other rooting products or even on its own.