Keep informed on new products and special offers.
Loadstar Contactor Timer – 4 Way
£69.50 incl. Vat
Loadstar Lighting Controllers safely control the switching on and off of HID lights using a built in segmental timer. Manufactured with the highest grade components. Loadstars can manage your grow lights safety and efficiently.
Also Available in: 6way & 8way.
5 in stock
The Daylight 315 when used with the Philips CDM lamps ensures healthy abundant yields, excellent PAR output levels per watt of power consumed and delivers outstanding results at an affordable price.
Maxigrow has tested other recently released 315W ballasts. Our tests found that these ballasts do not run the Philips 315W Daylight lamps correctly; spectrum, performance and lamp life could be affected. We can only guarantee the Philips 315W lamps with the Maxibright Daylight 315 ballast.
Philips daylight CDM lamps are extremely efficient ceramic metal halide lamps with a spectral output close to natural sunlight. As a result, plants form more lateral branches, have smaller internodal spacing, more flowering sites and larger root systems, culminating in strong, healthy growth and high quality yields.The compact size of the Horizon wide-angle reflector from Maxibright has excellent light output, uniformity and diffusion. The Horizon Daylight reflector is manufactured from highly reflective aluminium which is formed around the lamp to provide high PAR levels of light over a wide area. This provides your plants with a full spectrum of light ensuring plants are healthy and happy with high yields, whatever the weather.
Reflector Dimensions (mm): 260 (L) x 210 (W) x 115 (H)
Kit Contains: 1 x 315w Daylight Ballast 1 x Horizon Reflector 1 x 315w CDM Phillips Lamp
- high output
- long life span
- suitable for universal positioning
- white light for high quality
- Perfect socket timer for controlling lights, fans, heaters and other appliances.
- 1. Disconnect the timer from any mains electricity.
- 2. Push down the segments according to how long you require the timer to stay on for, each segment is 30 minutes.
- 3. Turn the timer dial until it is set to the desired time.
- 4. Plug your appliance into the timer and then plug the timer into the mains socket and switch the mains socket on.
- 5. You can override the timer by moving the switch on the side.
- 6. Intended for indoor use only.
- Frequency 50Hz.
- Voltage Rating: 240v.
- Max Wattage: 3120w.