Keep informed on new products and special offers.
LUMII HEAVY DUTY EXTENSION LEADS
£5.00 – £9.00 incl. Vat
The LUMii Reflector Extension Lead is available in 0.4m, 1.5m & 5m lenghts. Suitable for use with all LUMii and IEC reflectors. When using extension leads for HID, please make sure your ballast is built to ignite the lamp over long distances.
LUMii Ballasts are able to ignite a lamp from up to 15 meters from the ballast.
- high output
- long life span
- suitable for universal positioning
- white light for high quality
EnviroGro's T5 System delivers performance and flexibilty along with high lumen output in any growing environment. This 2ft system contains 4 T5 lamps.
These systems allow you to choose multiple hanging configurations to meet your garden's design. The EnviroGro T5 System hangs three ways - overhead, vertically or horizontally.
Automatic time control of home appliances and security devices. Compact, plug-in, 7-day timer with power override switch. Features 16 selectable options and 10 programmes, countdown setting and 12/24-hour time display.
- 7 Day Programmable
- Multiple On / Offs Over 7 Days
- Override Facility
- Digital Display
- 1min Increments
Sylvania Grolux 600W/400V Lamp
The Sylvania Grolux 600W/400V lamp comes with patended arc tube technology that delivers the highest rate of photosynthesis efficiency of any lamp in the world.
The performance is maintained at an exceptional standard due to the improved build and structure of the outer structure of the lamp, as well as being perfectly optimised for the highest Phytolumens or PAR output – the GroLux light spectrum maximises the red output essential for plant growth and flowering. The GroLux is also an industry leader in lumen maintenance with a whopping 95% at the end of lamp life!
- Perfect socket timer for controlling lights, fans, heaters and other appliances.
- 1. Disconnect the timer from any mains electricity.
- 2. Push down the segments according to how long you require the timer to stay on for, each segment is 30 minutes.
- 3. Turn the timer dial until it is set to the desired time.
- 4. Plug your appliance into the timer and then plug the timer into the mains socket and switch the mains socket on.
- 5. You can override the timer by moving the switch on the side.
- 6. Intended for indoor use only.
- Frequency 50Hz.
- Voltage Rating: 240v.
- Max Wattage: 3120w.