Keep informed on new products and special offers.
Maxibright DAYLIGHT 315w Ballast
£144.00 incl. Vat
The new Daylight 315 digital ballast for horticultural lighting from Maxibright is compact, lightweight and silent running. With all the features of the Maxibright Digilight range, this stunning ballast precisely drives Philips 315W Elite ceramic metal halide lamps. There are two of these HID lights; the Daylight lamp for growing and the Agro lamp for flowering.
The Daylight 315 when used with the Philips CDM lamps ensures healthy abundant yields, excellent PAR output levels per watt of power consumed and delivers outstanding results at an affordable price.
Maxigrow has tested other recently released 315W ballasts. Our tests found that these ballasts do not run the Philips 315W Daylight lamps correctly; spectrum, performance and lamp life could be affected. We can only guarantee the Philips 315W lamps with the Maxibright Daylight 315 ballast.
100 in stock
- high output
- long life span
- suitable for universal positioning
- white light for high quality
LUMii AeroTube ReflectorsThe LUMii AeroTube is the latest inline air-cooled reflector. This innovative product, when used in conjunction with ducting and fans, allows air to flow through the reflector, thus helping to control the environment temperature. The LUMii AeroTube comes in 3 sizes (125mm, 150mm and 200mm) and features a removable lamp holder along with a 2-part external reflector and a 4m cable. Multiple shades can be mounted in series, with the use of 125mm, 150mm or 200mm Flexible Aluminium Ducting. We recommend up to 3 inline. 3 sizes (125mm, 150mm and 200mm) Temperature control Toughened glass Removable lamp holder for easy lamp access and cleaning External 2-part reflector for superior light output and spread Mount multiple shades in series (recommended maximum of 2 per fan) 4m IEC lead included
- Perfect socket timer for controlling lights, fans, heaters and other appliances.
- 1. Disconnect the timer from any mains electricity.
- 2. Push down the segments according to how long you require the timer to stay on for, each segment is 30 minutes.
- 3. Turn the timer dial until it is set to the desired time.
- 4. Plug your appliance into the timer and then plug the timer into the mains socket and switch the mains socket on.
- 5. You can override the timer by moving the switch on the side.
- 6. Intended for indoor use only.
- Frequency 50Hz.
- Voltage Rating: 240v.
- Max Wattage: 3120w.
TLED 26w UK FOR 'GROWING'
Designed for low space, with small extraction.
Can also be used as HPS add-on lights.
5 times longer service life and no yield drop over time.
More penetration than TCL & T8 technologies.
Better spectrum than any other technologies.
Hooks and clips included for 16 to 21mm poles