Keep informed on new products and special offers.
Maxibright Daylight LED 660w PRO
£945.00 incl. Vat
The DAYLIGHT 660W LED PRO, our new ‘Flagship’ high output LED lighting fixture. With a blisteringly high PPF of 1782 μmol/s and a fixture efficiency of 2.7 μmol/J.
This unit pushes LED grow lighting to the next level. It’s 6 bars of high-efficiency Osram and LUMLED LED chips cover a 1.5m x 1.5m area perfectly, with outstandingly uniform light coverage.
In addition to its new lightweight and slimline design, the 660W PRO has new and improved clip on bars making one person assembly a breeze.
4 in stock
EnviroGro's T5 System delivers performance and flexibilty along with high lumen output in any growing environment. This 2ft system contains 4 T5 lamps.
These systems allow you to choose multiple hanging configurations to meet your garden's design. The EnviroGro T5 System hangs three ways - overhead, vertically or horizontally.
- Perfect socket timer for controlling lights, fans, heaters and other appliances.
- 1. Disconnect the timer from any mains electricity.
- 2. Push down the segments according to how long you require the timer to stay on for, each segment is 30 minutes.
- 3. Turn the timer dial until it is set to the desired time.
- 4. Plug your appliance into the timer and then plug the timer into the mains socket and switch the mains socket on.
- 5. You can override the timer by moving the switch on the side.
- 6. Intended for indoor use only.
- Frequency 50Hz.
- Voltage Rating: 240v.
- Max Wattage: 3120w.
The Daylight 315 when used with the Philips CDM lamps ensures healthy abundant yields, excellent PAR output levels per watt of power consumed and delivers outstanding results at an affordable price.
Maxigrow has tested other recently released 315W ballasts. Our tests found that these ballasts do not run the Philips 315W Daylight lamps correctly; spectrum, performance and lamp life could be affected. We can only guarantee the Philips 315W lamps with the Maxibright Daylight 315 ballast.
Sylvania Grolux 600W/400V Lamp
The Sylvania Grolux 600W/400V lamp comes with patended arc tube technology that delivers the highest rate of photosynthesis efficiency of any lamp in the world.
The performance is maintained at an exceptional standard due to the improved build and structure of the outer structure of the lamp, as well as being perfectly optimised for the highest Phytolumens or PAR output – the GroLux light spectrum maximises the red output essential for plant growth and flowering. The GroLux is also an industry leader in lumen maintenance with a whopping 95% at the end of lamp life!