Keep informed on new products and special offers.
Street Light LED Growing Strip Light – BLUE
£49.50 incl. Vat
Street Light LED grow light strips are a cost effective and efficient hydroponic light.
This is perfect to use as a light for propagation or as a supplement to HID lighting.
The 6500k version fixtures are perfect for cuttings during propagation.
5 in stock
Eazy Plug: 100% success rateThe starter plugs of Eazy Plug have, with its organic materials and our special way of bonding, a predetermined pH and EC value and a fixed air-to-water ratio. The Eazy Plug is very easy to use. Just make sure that the plug always can drain the excess water and you cannot overwater it. Because the growing conditions are always optimal, the Eazy Plug creates a very fast and powerful rooting and germination.
Germinating seedsFully moisten the plug and put your seed in the seed hole. Put a thin layer of Eazy Mixx top-layer soil on top of the plug and spray thoroughly with water. Make sure the plug can drain excess water and put it away in a humid and warm environment. Then wait to see the miracle happening. It is that simple!
Strike cuttingsFully moisten the plug and put your cutting all the way into the cutting hole. Make sure the Eazy Plug can drain excess water and put it away in a humid and warm environment. No rooting gel or powder is necessary.
Easy to transplantThe Eazy Plug will always remain firmly bonded together as a whole. This minimises the risk on root damage during sorting, transplanting or replanting, thus preventing the plant from diseases.
Limitless shelf lifeThe Eazy Plug is supplied dried, making it clean and lightweight, with limitless shelf life and no risk of molds. It takes water back up very easily and quickly, retaining all of its former characteristics.
- True connoisseur-grade microbial supplement
- Great for use in any medium or system
- Improves the transportation of nutrients to the plant, maximising the effectiveness of fertilisers
- Contains 7 different species of ectomycorrhizal fungi
- Packed with 9 species of endomycorrhizal
- Also comes with 14 different species of beneficial bacteria
- Turns the substrate into a defensive fortress
- Easy to apply and fully water soluble
- Effective at extremely low concentrations - goes a long way
- Tray Dimensions: 57cm x 35.5cm x 5.5cm
- Lid Dimensions: 57cm x 37cm x 15cm
Ideal for use on soft and semi-hardwood material as it helps to prevent losses in the critical first few days. It can be used to pre-treat donor plants 2-3 days before taking a cutting and also to treat cuttings for the following 3 days. ROOT!T Cutting Mist is best used with ROOT!T Rooting Gel but can be used with other rooting products or even on its own.
- Promotes fast and healthy root development
- Proven to significantly reduce standard rooting times
- Boosts resistance to infection and disease
- Increases your chance of success at this difficult and crucial stage
- Provides the basis for overall healthy plants
Pre-soaking propagation = 3-4ml/L.
Seedlings/rooted cuttings = 6-8ml/L.