Keep informed on new products and special offers.
Systemair Revolution Vector EC Fans
£289.95 – £379.95 incl. Vat
You may also like…
Designed specifically for use with Systemair Vector EC fans
A separate Balancer unit is available that will regulate the difference between intake and extractor fans.
The G.A.S. Digital EC Fan Controller is an essential part of a Systemair Revolution Vector EC fan set-up. Together, they represent the most advanced extraction system on the market. Unlike other duct fans, Vectors have been engineered from the ground up for use in the hydroponics industry, after years of intensive research and development. They have ridiculously powerful digital motors and they're very quiet relative to the volume of air they move (though not 'silent' as some would claim). This controller will regulate fans at airflow levels between 1% and 100% with no buzzing or humming, responding to the conditions in the room with pinpoint accuracy. See the video below for more info.
- No more humming or buzzing sounds!
- Easily pays for itself by drastically reducing energy costs
- Ridiculously powerful electronically commutated (EC) motor
- Plugs directly into Vector EC fans
- Highly energy efficient system
- Maintains an optimal grow room climate
- Precise climate control - regulates fans from 1% output to 100%
- Features reactive temperature technology
- Switches between Fahrenheit and Celsius
Cut energy costs & prolong the life of fans without any buzzing! Get your hands on a Control Freak! It’s a real smooth operator!
It won't clip or distort your wave form like other AC fan controllers – it changes your frequency.
This means fans last longer, you save energy and there’s no noise – not even buzzing - it’s freaky!
It’s easy to reach and stay within your target temperature - there are 90 fan speedssettings (from 10 – 100%)! Your fan will move through speeds smoothly.
For complete control, you can change your bandwidth (hysteresis). Set a tight bandwidth for precise temperature control. Or set a loose bandwidth for a smoother speed.
- 2 x sockets (for intake & extraction fan)
- Silent – no buzzing!
- Low power – especially at slower speeds - mega savings ahead!
- 90 fan speeds (from 10-100%) for super smooth speed control
- Extends fan life
- Smart remote temperature probe (in light shielded case + 4.5m cable)
- Easy to Use – Plug & Play!
- Easy to Read! Large LCD display
- 3A & 7A models available
- Improves safety of fan operation
You use far less power at a slower speed - your power use drops by as much as your fan speed. So when running fans 50% slower, you use 50% less power. Most fan controllers use way more power than this!
90 Speed Settings
Connect Multiple Fans
Use a tight bandwidth to keep your temperature closer to your target. Or set a wider bandwidth to keep your fans moving smoothly.
Easy To Use & Set Up
- 1 x 2m remote thermostat sensor
- Variable temperature control
- Variable fan speed control
- Digital display
- 1 x 2m power lead
- Up to 7 amps per socket
- Removes even the strongest odours
- Handmade in Europe
- Comes with a machine washable pre-filter
- 18 month guarantee
This is a budget fan speed controller offering precise control with a variable speed. As a budget product it simply allows the user to plug in their fan and use the dial to adjust the temperature from completely off gradually to full power.
Use the Variispeed fan control for fans up to 300w.
Mist Maker 5 400ml/hr
A fantastic way of creating a cool humid environment
Mist Makers maintain the optimum growing enviroment required for cuttings, seedlings and growth through the vegetative stage of your plant cycle. Place in a large propagator or centre of the growroom and watch the vapour float around your cuttings producing rapid growth rates, delivering greater nutrient uptake and nutrient transportation.