Keep informed on new products and special offers.
600w Varidrive digital grow light Kit
£89.50 incl. Vat
The 600W Varidrive digital grow light includes:
- 1 x Varidrive 600W ballast.
- 1 x Maxibright Euro reflector.
- 1 x Maxibright 600W Dual Spectrum lamp
The Maxibright Varidrive 600w digital Ballast has four adjustable power settings for continuous flexibility during the whole growing and flowering cycles, utilise space in your grow room with out compromising on performance.
Varidrive 600w Ballast features:
- Four adjustable power modes, 250w, 400w, 600w and boost.
- Compact and light weight
- Short circuit safety protection
- Runs high pressure sodium and metal halide.
- Includes power Lead.
92 in stock
- Formulated with high quality seaweed & unique amino acids
- Uses active foliar technology (AFT)
- Prevents nutrient lock-out
- Reduces heat stress
- Encourages even nutrient uptake
- Contains more polyphenols for all plant related issues
- Increases new plant growth for a vigorous canopy
- Promotes new root growth
How it Works:Techboost EX:EL utilises active foliar technology (AFT), this enables the spray to be used while the lights are on in your grow space. Within 20 minutes the formula will be fully absorbed into the plant. Using Techboost EX:EL will greatly increase new plant growth, as well as promoting incredible root growth.
How To Use it:Before spraying Techboost EX:EL it is highly recommended that you raise the lights within the grow space to avoid any chance of burn. Once the lights have been raised you can spray plants upto twice weekly all the way through vegative growth and upto the second week of the flowering period.
CANNA Coco A & B:
CANNA Coco A & B is a complete professional nutrient for growing plants in coco. It contains all the elements for optimal growing and flowering. CANNA COCO doesn’t have a Veg and Flower variant, but there is one unique formulation for both the growth and blooming phase. CANNA COCO is easy to use, dissolves directly and is extremely suitable for growing in all watering systems.
Rich in high-value elements:
After years of research into potting mixes, drainage and leaf analysis, CANNA has succeeded in being the first to develop a fertiliser that is specifically tailored to the characteristics of coco’s substrates. CANNA COCO is composed of high value minerals. CANNA COCO contains natural chelates, humic and fulvic acids which give the plant optimum nutrient absorption.