Keep informed on new products and special offers.
Ecothrive Biosys Instant Microbe Tea
£15.00 – £45.00 incl. Vat
Ecothrive Biosys – Instant Microbe Tea
Biosys contains a unique blend of microbes and natural plant growth stimulants. Easy and quick to mix and use, nothing immediately improves the health of your root zone quite like Biosys. Breathe new life into your plants with Biosys—the instant microbial tea from Ecothrive.
- Biosys contain beneficial bacteria, fungi, enzymes and plant growth stimulants and microbial catalysts all in an easy to use powder!
- Biosys stimulates rooting of cuttings and promotes both vegetative and generative plant development.
- Maintains a healthy root zone throughout the entire plant cycle.
- Biosys enriches the rhizosphere with a natural balance of micro-organisms to improve plant growth and allow healthy uptake of water and nutrients.
- Helps plants recover quickly from periods of stress.
- Biosys is highly concentrated.
- The microbial catalysts in Biosys are water soluble.
- No brewing necessary, an advanced instant alternative to aerated compost tea!
- Biosys is very easy to apply – straight away!
You may also like…
- Contains a well-balanced proportion of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium with good availability and long-term supply.
- Promotes a healthy biological presence in the growing media, improving nutrient cycling and availability as well as improved root growth.
- Contains naturally occurring activators of plants’ immune response, elevating defence against bacterial and fungal diseases.
- Easy to apply thanks to user-friendly sandy texture.
- 100% Organic – Approved by the Soil Association.
- Removes odours
- Masks odours
- Made with essential oils
- Anti-bacterial & anti-fungal properties
- Safe & eco-friendly
PLANT METABOLISM BOOSTER
Intense Nutrients Wide Load speeds up the metabolism of fruiting plants, strengthens the immune system which leads to faster finishing and consistently higher yields and quality.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: 1-2ml per litre. Use throughout flowering period, first dose 5 days from start of flowering cycle.
Contains complex naturally occurring compounds.