0114 2458 581
65 Deep Ln, Sheffield S5 0DU
Nutrients and additives have been used for years for growers of all types and variety of plant. Every plant you grow will need feeding at some point and there are a wide range of nutrients, boosters and additives available that you can use to provide the essential nutrients that your plants needs to grow and bloom to their best potential.
There is a huge choice in this area depending on which growing method you have chosen to use. There are many brands, and many conflicting opinions on what’s “best”. Our advice to you is keep trying different varieties till you find the one that works best for you.
Nutrients and additive with the most visible and immediate impact on your crops will be flowering boosters so if you are new to indoor growing then thats always a good place to start after choosing a base nutrient. As with everything we sell if you are unsure please call in and see us or call us on 0114 245 8581 for expert advice.
Canna Coco (A&B Set)
CANNA Coco A & B:
CANNA Coco A & B is a complete professional nutrient for growing plants in coco. It contains all the elements for optimal growing and flowering. CANNA COCO doesn’t have a Veg and Flower variant, but there is one unique formulation for both the growth and blooming phase. CANNA COCO is easy to use, dissolves directly and is extremely suitable for growing in all watering systems.
Rich in high-value elements:
After years of research into potting mixes, drainage and leaf analysis, CANNA has succeeded in being the first to develop a fertiliser that is specifically tailored to the characteristics of coco’s substrates. CANNA COCO is composed of high value minerals. CANNA COCO contains natural chelates, humic and fulvic acids which give the plant optimum nutrient absorption.
Vitalink Coir Grow
VitaLink Coir Classic Growth Soft Water
VitaLink Coir Classic is an easy to use one-part nutrient that's available in either hard or soft water variants and as specific 'Grow' and 'Bloom' formulas.
VitaLink Coir Classic contains a range of other beneficial ingredients for your plants:
Vitamin B1 - is essential for healthy root development and promoting the general health of your plants. This vitamin is particularly beneficial if your plants have been under a lot of stress.
Humic acid - improves the uptake and transportation of nutrients and mimics natural growth stimulants. This in turn will help to promote fast and healthy plant development.
Fulvic acid - will further increase the absorption capacity of your plants roots. This will assist with your plants overall development and growth.
VitaLink Coir Classic Growth Soft Water 5L - for explosive vegetative growth.
Vitalink Earth Bloom
VitaLink Earth MAX Bloom
- Earth MAX bloom is a nutrient for plants grown in soil/compost media, and supports flowering and fruiting.
- Should be used from bloom week 2 until bloom week 8.
- Available in 1L, 5L and 10L bottles.
VitaLink Fulvic improves the way plants transport/absorb nutrients. Through better nutrient availability, the flowering, rooting and growth of plants is boosted at every stage of the plant’s life cycle.
- Boosts plant results at each life cycle stage
- Improves the way plants transport nutrients
- Maximises results from other VitaLink products
- Starts work as soon as it is applied
Plant Magic Plus Evolution Foliar Spray
EVOLUTION will significantly speed up vegetative stages and gears the plant ready for
forming bountiful fruits and flowers, this is due predominantly to the sheer amount of new
growth that forms and the number of healthy new shoots.
Benefits of Evolution
EVOLUTION has an abundance of benefits for your plants; improved photosynthesis leading to rapid vertical growth, healthier plants, more fruit sets (leading to better yields) and an improved root structure is just a fraction that can be achieved using this unique formula.
- Vigorous Vertical Growth
- New Healthy Shoots
- Larger Plants, Larger Yields
EVOLUTION is a complex containing a vast range of bio stimulants, natural plant hormones, Polysaccharide sugars, a wealth of vitamins, trace elements, amino acids and of course humic and fulvic acids.
EVOLUTION can be used in ANY method of growing.
NB: Evolution is ready to use. No dilution required.
Plant Magic Plus Magne-Cal+
Magne-Cal + is an excellent product to accompany any of the premium PK boosters on the market today.
As the demand for Phosphorus and Potassium increases so does the demand for Magnesium and Calcium. It is vital to have the correct ratio which Magne-Cal + has.
Prevents and cures magnesium deficiency which causes yellow leaves and boosts the effectivness of your PK. Also regulates nutrient transport and strengthens cells and supports photosynthesis and enzyme processes. Includes a full complement of trace elements
Total Nitrogen (N) 8.0%
Nitric Nitrogen 7.0%
Ammoniacal Nitrogen 1.0%
Water-soluble calcium oxide (CaO) 7.1%
Water-soluble magnesium oxide (MgO) 3.5%
Iron (Fe) chelated by EDTA 0.04%
Manganese (Mn) chelated by EDTA 0.01%
Zinc (Zn) chelated by EDTA 0.006%
Atami B’Cuzz Soil Nutrition (A&B Set)
Vitalink Root Stim
VitaLink Root Stim
Stimulate root growth with VitaLink RootStim. This additive uses high quality seaweed extracts with natural bio-stimulant properties and hormones to encourage plant roots to grow long, strong and healthy. By using this product in the early stages of plant life, it helps to encourage rapid root growth but it can also be used at any stage of the plant life cycle at a reduced dosage to improve roots.
- Increase and improve root development
- Rapid root growth at early plant life
- Long, strong and healthy roots
- Better roots mean better nutrient and water uptake
We recommend you use 1ml per 1L for the first week of vegetation, you would then use 0.5ml per 1L right up until bloom week 7.
Ecothrive Charge Soil Conditioner and Biostimulant
- Contains a well-balanced proportion of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium with good availability and long-term supply.
- Promotes a healthy biological presence in the growing media, improving nutrient cycling and availability as well as improved root growth.
- Contains naturally occurring activators of plants’ immune response, elevating defence against bacterial and fungal diseases.
- Easy to apply thanks to user-friendly sandy texture.
- 100% Organic – Approved by the Soil Association.
PH Test Kit – Liquid 6 – 7.6
PH Test Kit – Liquid 4 – 10
Growth Technology Conductivity Standard – 250ml
Growth Technology PH Probe Refil + Storage
Growth Technology pH Buffer 4 – 300ml
Growth Technology pH Buffer 7 – 300ml
- Promotes fast and healthy root development
- Proven to significantly reduce standard rooting times
- Boosts resistance to infection and disease
- Increases your chance of success at this difficult and crucial stage
- Provides the basis for overall healthy plants
Pre-soaking propagation = 3-4ml/L.
Seedlings/rooted cuttings = 6-8ml/L.
Canna PK 13/14
Pure elements to stimulate floweringCANNA PK 13/14 is a high grade mixture of phosphorus and potassium that is added during the flowering phase. Both elements play a big role during the generative phase of plants. Thanks to a special production process CANNA has succeeded in combining pure phosphorous and potassium in very high concentrations. This makes PK 13/14 available to the plant quickly and directly. Phosphorous (P) is a macro nutritional element for every plant. It plays a key role in metabolism and energy transfer. In the flowering phase, extra phosphorous is needed. Phosphorous strengthens cell formation in flowers, among other things. Potassium (K) is also a macro nutritional element. It is found throughout the plant and is necessary for a lot of its activities. It is essential for transporting water and nutrition (sieve vessels) and it is responsible for the plant’s quality and rigidity. In addition to this, it controls countless other processes such as sugar production. Potassium ensures that the plant can produce enough sugars during flowering, which are essential for the development of the flowers.
Perfect combination with CANNABOOSTThere comes a moment during the plant’s development when the need for phosphorous and potassium increases greatly. If CANNA PK 13/14 is given at this moment you will satisfy the flowering plant’s increased needs and the fruits will achieve maximum development. CANNABOOST enhances the metabolism and has a strengthening effect on PK 13/14. This perfect combination will cause the plant to flower more lavishly.
Suitable for every mediumPK 13/14 is used with every medium and consequently it is used for cultivation on soil, in recirculating systems, when cultivating on coco and in run-to-waste systems. PK 13/14 is suitable for use when cultivating both indoors and outdoors.
Neutralises Chlorine and Chloramine InstantlyJust a few drops of Neutralise and your tap water is ready for adding microbial products such as Biosys. It can also be used with soil, coco and hydroponic systems as a pre-treatment for irrigation water and nutrient solutions. Neutralise has been formulated to actively target the presence of chlorine and chloramine in tap water. Chlorine and chloramine are powerful disinfectants that are added to water supplies throughout the UK to kill potentially harmful bacteria. No doubt you will have smelt chlorine when running the tap or having a shower. Chlorine alone in tap water can create some unwanted harmful by-products so water companies are moving towards a more stable version of chlorine known as chloramine. The procedure involves mixing ammonia into chlorinated water. Chloramine is far more persistent than chlorine alone, making it more effective at killing bacteria right to the point of drinking your glass of tap water, or watering your plants.
Ripen is a late flowering solution that is also known as a 'forcing solution' in the greenhouse industry. Will give you enhanced flowering size and yield.
Ripen acts at different levels: - It gives the plant a strong signal that it is coming to the end of its life. The plant reacts by speeding the ripening process, in a last effort to spread its genes. - It brings to the plants all the mineral salts they need in a form easy to assimilate. - In case of a previous accumulation of nitrate or microelements, it helps metabolise these residues, which will improve the taste of the crop. - In case of a severe infestation of fungi or insects, it allows you to accelerate the natural cycle and get something out of a crop otherwise completely lost.
- 1.5M X 4.5M TRELLIS NETTING (5' X 15')
- 1.5M X 9M TRELLIS NETTING (5' X 30')
- They turn dead roots into minerals and sugars. This is important, because these minerals and sugars make up a valuable source of nutrients for the plant. CANNAZYM consists of more than 12 different kinds of enzymes to which vitamins and extracts of desert plants are added. These elements improve the uptake of nutrients and the plant's defence system. Also, vitamins stimulate the production of hormones.
- They help form new roots. The easy-to-absorb vitamins in CANNAZYM also stimulate the plant to form new roots. This increases the health of the plant.
- CANNAZYM prevents bacteria and harmful mould. Dead roots form an ideal environment for moulds. They are a threat to the healthy roots. The moulds cause stress to the entire plant and stunts any new growth. Also, CANNAZYM prevents rotting, so there is no formation of toxic substances and the risk of a disease is considerably reduced.
- CANNAZYM improves the soil environment. A fast breakdown of root remains creates a balanced hydrological regime and good aeration in the root environment.