Keep informed on new products and special offers.
G.A.S AC1 fan controller
£59.50 incl. Vat
The latest addition to GAS’ range of controllers, the new AC 1 is the easy and
effective way to control AC fans.
The controller has two modes to ensure you can maintain a perfect environment. Either set fan speed
manually, or control thermostatically.
Mode 1 – when the temperature probe is connected, the controller will thermostatically control your
grow room environment
Mode 2 – when the temperature probe is disconnected, the controller will run at minimum set speed
The AC 1 automatically increases and decreases the fan speed to maintain your set temperature.
When at or below set temperature, the controller maintains your minimum speed.
A key feature of the new the AC 1 is the built-in overload protection that monitors the controllers internal temperature. In the case of overload, the controller switches the fans to full speed, protecting your
equipment from overheating.
AC 1 is compatible with all single speed AC fans up to 5 Amps.
- Designed to run one or more fans up to 5 Amps
- Plug & play controller complete with a detachable 2-metre sensor to monitor and create the desired environment
- Digital sensor measures temperatures from 20°C to 30°C, with a 0.5°C accuracy reading
- 2°C bandwidth: it will ramp up the fan speed 2°C after set temperature
9 in stock
- Removes even the strongest odours
- Handmade in Europe
- Comes with a machine washable pre-filter
- 18 month guarantee
Cut energy costs & prolong the life of fans without any buzzing! Get your hands on a Control Freak! It’s a real smooth operator!
It won't clip or distort your wave form like other AC fan controllers – it changes your frequency.
This means fans last longer, you save energy and there’s no noise – not even buzzing - it’s freaky!
It’s easy to reach and stay within your target temperature - there are 90 fan speedssettings (from 10 – 100%)! Your fan will move through speeds smoothly.
For complete control, you can change your bandwidth (hysteresis). Set a tight bandwidth for precise temperature control. Or set a loose bandwidth for a smoother speed.
- 2 x sockets (for intake & extraction fan)
- Silent – no buzzing!
- Low power – especially at slower speeds - mega savings ahead!
- 90 fan speeds (from 10-100%) for super smooth speed control
- Extends fan life
- Smart remote temperature probe (in light shielded case + 4.5m cable)
- Easy to Use – Plug & Play!
- Easy to Read! Large LCD display
- 3A & 7A models available
- Improves safety of fan operation
You use far less power at a slower speed - your power use drops by as much as your fan speed. So when running fans 50% slower, you use 50% less power. Most fan controllers use way more power than this!
90 Speed Settings
Connect Multiple Fans
Use a tight bandwidth to keep your temperature closer to your target. Or set a wider bandwidth to keep your fans moving smoothly.