Keep informed on new products and special offers.
LIGHTHOUSE 3KW GREENHOUSE HEATER
£59.50 incl. Vat
The LightHouse 3kW Greenhouse Heater is a great tool to use when trying to maintain temperatures during the cooler months. The 3kW powerful output means it can quickly and effectively heat up large spaces. It also allows growers to reach and preserve the desired temperature allowing their plants to thrive. The simple but robust design allows growers to easily use and place in a busy grow room environment. Also, the added feature of 3 power control of different heat settings means the heater is multipurpose, being able to be used both as a heater and a fan.
- Easy to use, simplistic and robust design
- Quiet Running
- 3 Power Control Settings
- Dual use – can be used as both a heater and a fan
- High performing and powerful heater at 3 kW
- Overheating safety protection
- Precise temperature control with the sensitive thermostat
|Settings||Fan only; 1500 W; 3000 W|
|Mains input||AC 220 – 240 V | 50 Hz|
|Net Weight||3.6 KG|
|Dimensions||245 x 240 x 310|
|Plug Fuse||13 A|
|Thermal Protection (internal)||55 °C|
Science Behind the Product
This is a fan heater that works by pushing hot air out via an element and fan, being 3 kw, it is more powerful than the majority of hobbyist heaters in the market and enter the ‘professional’ arena of shop space heaters
A function without heater setting means the product can also be used as a simple fan to provide cool and circulating air.
The tubular design is considered ‘professional’ as it emulates gas heaters and is considered more efficient in both its output and the space that it inhabits.
- 1 x LightHouse 3kW Greenhouse Heater
- 1 x Multi Language Instructions
10 in stock
Designed specifically for use with Systemair Vector EC fans
A separate Balancer unit is available that will regulate the difference between intake and extractor fans.
The G.A.S. Digital EC Fan Controller is an essential part of a Systemair Revolution Vector EC fan set-up. Together, they represent the most advanced extraction system on the market. Unlike other duct fans, Vectors have been engineered from the ground up for use in the hydroponics industry, after years of intensive research and development. They have ridiculously powerful digital motors and they're very quiet relative to the volume of air they move (though not 'silent' as some would claim). This controller will regulate fans at airflow levels between 1% and 100% with no buzzing or humming, responding to the conditions in the room with pinpoint accuracy. See the video below for more info.
- No more humming or buzzing sounds!
- Easily pays for itself by drastically reducing energy costs
- Ridiculously powerful electronically commutated (EC) motor
- Plugs directly into Vector EC fans
- Highly energy efficient system
- Maintains an optimal grow room climate
- Precise climate control - regulates fans from 1% output to 100%
- Features reactive temperature technology
- Switches between Fahrenheit and Celsius
Mist Maker 5 400ml/hr
A fantastic way of creating a cool humid environment
Mist Makers maintain the optimum growing enviroment required for cuttings, seedlings and growth through the vegetative stage of your plant cycle. Place in a large propagator or centre of the growroom and watch the vapour float around your cuttings producing rapid growth rates, delivering greater nutrient uptake and nutrient transportation.
This is a budget fan speed controller offering precise control with a variable speed. As a budget product it simply allows the user to plug in their fan and use the dial to adjust the temperature from completely off gradually to full power.
Use the Variispeed fan control for fans up to 300w.
- Supplied with a wall mounting bracket.
- Reliable and maintenance free.
- Plastic casing.
- Backward curved impellers make cleaning easy