Keep informed on new products and special offers.
Mega Pot – 4 Pot system-16L fabric pots
£90.00 incl. Vat
4 pot 16 litres gravity fed system made for growers who like shorter plant cycle lengths. The Multi-Pot is an easy to use gravity fed system that uses just 1 valve to feed 4 plants.
- Easy to set up! – only 1 valve
- Perfect layout for 4 x 16L pots
- Pots are raised just 10mm off the ground for maximum headroom
- Can be modular for larger spaces
- Can be used with air curtains
- Gravity fed no electricity needed!
- Designed & Manufactured in the UK
- Designed for fabric pots!
- ½” Icetube reflective pipe with black inner core to reduce temperatures and stop light penetration!
- Mega-Valve with a massive 10mm inlet hole to prevent any blockages!
- 10mm raised base with channels specifically designed to grip air curtains!
- Allows nutrients to be oxygenated at all times and gives the plant a boost!
- Scalable from a single Multipot system to 100’s of modules!
- Circular design allows for the plant to be turned!
- Tapered side walls allow for complete root pruning!
- 80cm x 80cm x 12.5cm
2 in stock
- CANNA Aqua Clay Pebbles have both high porosity and high air content which stimulate the development of strong roots that grip the substrate well. Strong roots mean bigger yields.
- Aqua Clay Pebbles are inorganic, have a neutral pH value, are fungus free and do not rot.
A synthetic cocktail of compounds used in ornamental plants to rapidly increase your blooms, yields and density for a truly show-worthy product.
Monkey Magic allows your plant to put its energy into increasing the number of flower sites, enhancing flower colour and to ultimately spend the majority of its energy on increasing fruit density and weight.
Use Monkey Magic at a rate of 5ml per 10 litres when your plants have finished their growth stage, typically during weeks five, six and seven of flowering.
Don’t be a naughty monkey though, only use Monkey Magic on ornamentals!
The IWS Dripper System utilises the already successful technology of the IWS Flood & Drain system but uses drippers as its main delivery of nutrients to the plant.
The minute timer supplied with this system has been specially designed to run the large pumps used in dripper technology and special stands are supplied for the dripper assemblies. All the pots can be connected to the main controller, which will pump away all your waste nutrients to a desired location out of your growing area.
The IWS Dripper System uses the leading dripper technology from DIG which allows 12 flood drippers to run from one location instead of having drippers running all over your grow area.
Each kit contains:
High pressure filter
IWS minute timer & IWS control bucket
Outer pots & Inner pots
IWS pot stands
Elbows, T-pieces & Straights
10 meters of 16mm pipe
IWS Flood & Drain Systems
The IWS Flood & Drain System is the finest horticulutral system of it's type on the market to date. Specialising in active technology utilising the very best products giving your plants the greatest chance of success.
The IWS Flood & Drain System delivers water based nutrients to your plants via a pump. As the water is forced through your growing medium of choice it replaces all the stale oxygen in your pots with fresh oxygen giving your roots a boost every time they feed.
Systems includes everthing you need to just set up and grow:
- Tank with pumps
- Brain pot with timer unit
- Pots (inner & outer)
- IWS Stands
- Elbows, T-Pieces and Sealing glands
- 10 metres of 16mm pipe