Keep informed on new products and special offers.
Root Pouches Grey Fabric Pot
£2.50 – £4.50 incl. Vat
Root Pouches are degradable fabric plant pots made from 100% recycled materials and are washable, durable and reusable. The insulated material keeps out the winter cold, but allows roots to cool in the summer. Both air and water can pass through the material freely, allowing the roots to breathe and take up oxygen efficiently.
The Root Pouches are also great with drip systems, and can speed up the vegetative stage, boosting plant growth.
- Washable, durable and reusable
- Available from 16L to 39L
- Insulation from winter cold
- Great with drip systems
- Boosts plant growth
The dimensions for each pot are as follows (in cm):
16L – 28 x 26
22L – 30.5 x 28
30L – 35.5 x 30
39L – 40.5 x 30.5
Root MASS Fabric Pots are becoming a firm favourite with growers. They are made from a breathable fabric which work as a great alternative to traditional plastic pots. Root MASS fabric pots have multiple benefits:
• They promote the air pruning of roots and eliminate root circling
• They help to improve root structure and mass
• They aerate the root zone and help to regulate temperatures
• The porous fabric provides excellent drainage which prevents over watering
• They can be used in hydro systems! Water can penetrate the pot and be absorbed by the medium.
They also act as a filter
• The containers are flexible and can be folded up and stored when not in use