Keep informed on new products and special offers.
CANNA FLUSH is a product to clean substrates and plants from any excess nutrients. This is necessary, because excess nutrients can have a bad influence your next growth cycle. They could lead to over-fertilisation or malnutrition, for example.
Why should you use CANNA FLUSH?
- When used just before harvest it makes sure the plant gets rid of all excess, which will lead to a clean and tasteful harvest.
- CANNA FLUSH effectively cleans the substrate without killing any useful bacteria or beneﬁcial fungi, as can be the case when you use reverse osmosis or de-mineralised water.
- It can be used on all substrates.
- CANNA FLUSH is recyclable.
VitaLink Fulvic improves the way plants transport/absorb nutrients. Through better nutrient availability, the flowering, rooting and growth of plants is boosted at every stage of the plant’s life cycle.
- Boosts plant results at each life cycle stage
- Improves the way plants transport nutrients
- Maximises results from other VitaLink products
- Starts work as soon as it is applied
Using Amino Treatment guarantees abundant growth and explosive flowering of your plants. After many years of research, House & Garden presents this revolutionary growth and flowering booster.
It’s an entirely new product, containing a well balanced combination of active ingredients.
With Amino Treatment your plants will get:
• A better foliage distribution
• A higher photosynthesis ratio
• Solid stems
• Enhanced root activity
• A better and increased fruit production
• A higher sugar level of the fruit
Magne-Cal + is an excellent product to accompany any of the premium PK boosters on the market today.
As the demand for Phosphorus and Potassium increases so does the demand for Magnesium and Calcium. It is vital to have the correct ratio which Magne-Cal + has.
Prevents and cures magnesium deficiency which causes yellow leaves and boosts the effectivness of your PK. Also regulates nutrient transport and strengthens cells and supports photosynthesis and enzyme processes. Includes a full complement of trace elements
Total Nitrogen (N) 8.0%
Nitric Nitrogen 7.0%
Ammoniacal Nitrogen 1.0%
Water-soluble calcium oxide (CaO) 7.1%
Water-soluble magnesium oxide (MgO) 3.5%
Iron (Fe) chelated by EDTA 0.04%
Manganese (Mn) chelated by EDTA 0.01%
Zinc (Zn) chelated by EDTA 0.006%
VitaLink Root Stim
Stimulate root growth with VitaLink RootStim. This additive uses high quality seaweed extracts with natural bio-stimulant properties and hormones to encourage plant roots to grow long, strong and healthy. By using this product in the early stages of plant life, it helps to encourage rapid root growth but it can also be used at any stage of the plant life cycle at a reduced dosage to improve roots.
- Increase and improve root development
- Rapid root growth at early plant life
- Long, strong and healthy roots
- Better roots mean better nutrient and water uptake
We recommend you use 1ml per 1L for the first week of vegetation, you would then use 0.5ml per 1L right up until bloom week 7.
- help them develop strong roots quickly
- promote plant growth and vitality
- improve media structure
- enhance nutrient uptake
- help fast after-transplant shock recovery
- provides vitality
- improves yield
- larger and harder fruits and flowers
- the best possible aroma and flavour
- A natural insurance
- A unique concentrated and stabilised form of silicic acid – a bioavailable form of silicon
- Easy to use as a Foliar fertiliser
- Is not poisonous and leaves no residue on the product
- Improves the crop’s immune system
- Improves the crop’s resilience against insects
- Alleviates the amount of abiotic stress, such as water- and salinity stress.
- Acts as a bio-stimulant in the plant production system
- Improves the germinative capacity in both saline and dry environments.
- Improves the root structure in both size and weight.
- Reduces perspiration and optimises water management.
- Improves the absorption of nutrients and its utilisation in the plant production system
- Immobilises heavy toxic metals
- Improves the yield and the quality of the product
- Reduces water loss in fruit and vegetables after harvesting.
- Improves the tenability of fruit and vegetables
- Suitable for mixing with other fertilisers or other protective means.
- Suitable for all kinds of crop
- Promotes fast and healthy root development
- Proven to significantly reduce standard rooting times
- Boosts resistance to infection and disease
- Increases your chance of success at this difficult and crucial stage
- Provides the basis for overall healthy plants
Pre-soaking propagation = 3-4ml/L.
Seedlings/rooted cuttings = 6-8ml/L.
- They turn dead roots into minerals and sugars. This is important, because these minerals and sugars make up a valuable source of nutrients for the plant. CANNAZYM consists of more than 12 different kinds of enzymes to which vitamins and extracts of desert plants are added. These elements improve the uptake of nutrients and the plant's defence system. Also, vitamins stimulate the production of hormones.
- They help form new roots. The easy-to-absorb vitamins in CANNAZYM also stimulate the plant to form new roots. This increases the health of the plant.
- CANNAZYM prevents bacteria and harmful mould. Dead roots form an ideal environment for moulds. They are a threat to the healthy roots. The moulds cause stress to the entire plant and stunts any new growth. Also, CANNAZYM prevents rotting, so there is no formation of toxic substances and the risk of a disease is considerably reduced.
- CANNAZYM improves the soil environment. A fast breakdown of root remains creates a balanced hydrological regime and good aeration in the root environment.
- quicker and more abundant fruit set
- promote plant growth
- your plants will develop denser, harder and heavier flower and fruit set
- enhances your plant’s vitality
- stimulates oil and sugar production
promotes explosive root development.
Foundation stimulates the growth of beneficial micro-organisms within your growing medium, making your plant less susceptible to root born pathogens. Having a healthy and rapidly growing root system allows your plant to uptake the maximum amount of nutrition which will result in your plants growing much more vigorously.
This product can be used in conjunction with an organic feeding regime.
DOSAGE: 5ML PER 1L OF WATER Application: Suitable for all types of growing platforms.
Available in 1L, 5L and 10L
- A highly-concentrated flowering stimulant rich in potassium and phosphorus for use throughout the week of peak flowering period
- An increase in phosphorus and potassium to nitrogen ratio will stimulate plants to provide exceptional size and quality of flowers and fruits
- Swap VitaLink Buddy for VitaLink PK 13/14 during the week of highest demand for the best possible results
- Use alongside your main nutrients
Your shield against all things that can harm your plants.
The silicic acid with added folic acid gives your plants the armour to defend itself from attacks, and the ability to heal should any pest or disease manage to attack. Stress will make it harder for pests to identity your plant as a food source. It increases the strength of cell walls which makes it harder for moulds to thrive and also helps to regulate water loss during unwanted dry periods.
The added bonus is increased nutrient uptake, made possible by the plant’s ability to control water loss and absorption.
Use Stress throughout the vegetative and flowering cycles at a rate of 2ml per 10 litres. Stress is a highly concentrated product which will last a long time compared to most conventional silica products.
The cheeky monkey has also added in some folic acid to improve plant health which isn’t something you see in most silica products.
When you give your plants Stress, they come out like Mandrills, the strongest type of monkey!