Keep informed on new products and special offers.
Ecothrive Coco Lite 50L
The perfect mix of 70% Coco Coir and 30% Perlite for optimum aeration, pre-blended with Ecothrive Charge for an unbeatable biological boost.
Why blend coco with perlite?
Perlite increases the amount of air within the mix and reduces the water holding capacity. This creates a lighter mix with better drainage and improved resistance to compaction.
Plants grown in Ecothrive Coco Lite will show improved root growth, quicker establishment, a faster growth rate and are less prone to the effects of over watering than pure coco coir.
- CANNA Coco Professional Plus is a pure, organic product with a homogeneous structure and has had a full buffering, eliminating the side effects of growing on coir, as coir could consume some of the nutrients.
- CANNA Coco Professional Plus is free of harmful viruses and soil diseases, thanks to CANNA’s unique production process.
- CANNA Coco Professional Plus has a complex water/air system that provides the ideal conditions for growing plants.
- CANNA Coco Professional Plus can be used a number of times and makes an excellent potting mix improver after use.
User InstructionsUse pots of at least 5 litres. The larger the pot the more constant the root environment will be. If you use CANNA Coco Professional Plus in combination with the fertilisers from CANNA’s COCO range designed for this purpose, then you are investing in quality and certainty!
- The plastic packaging is 100% recyclable
- CANNA COCO Professional Plus is a 100% natural product, made from coco
- Contents 50 L
LightHouse CLONE 1
The unit can be used as a propagation tent or turned upright to be used as a small grow tent in it's own right. It has extraction via two 100mm (4") socks and a passive air vent fitted with fine (anti-mite) mesh. It comes with an integral waterproof tray. This tent is made from Tri Layer 210 Denier material with special LightHouse UltraLux reflective liner and quality Tivax double lined zips that are easy to use and offer good light proofing with no snagging. The main fram is made from 16mm steel poles with nylon corners.
0.7m x 0.5m x 0.9m (when on long edge as propagation tent)
This premium Dutch soil combines Baltic white peat with black peat from Germany, both of which carry the RHP stamp which is the Dutch quality mark for substrates.
H&G then adds Perlite – expanded volcanic glass – to help with water retention and stop the soil compressing as much, as well as lime and bat guano which is naturally high in phosphorus and potassium.
- CANNA Aqua Clay Pebbles have both high porosity and high air content which stimulate the development of strong roots that grip the substrate well. Strong roots mean bigger yields.
- Aqua Clay Pebbles are inorganic, have a neutral pH value, are fungus free and do not rot.