Keep informed on new products and special offers.
Jiffy 7 Peat Plug – Empty Tray
£2.50 incl. Vat
Propagation made easy – just add water.
78 in stock
LightHouse CLONE 1
The unit can be used as a propagation tent or turned upright to be used as a small grow tent in it's own right. It has extraction via two 100mm (4") socks and a passive air vent fitted with fine (anti-mite) mesh. It comes with an integral waterproof tray. This tent is made from Tri Layer 210 Denier material with special LightHouse UltraLux reflective liner and quality Tivax double lined zips that are easy to use and offer good light proofing with no snagging. The main fram is made from 16mm steel poles with nylon corners.
0.7m x 0.5m x 0.9m (when on long edge as propagation tent)
- Promotes fast and healthy root development
- Proven to significantly reduce standard rooting times
- Boosts resistance to infection and disease
- Increases your chance of success at this difficult and crucial stage
- Provides the basis for overall healthy plants
Pre-soaking propagation = 3-4ml/L.
Seedlings/rooted cuttings = 6-8ml/L.
Eazy Plug: 100% success rateThe starter plugs of Eazy Plug have, with its organic materials and our special way of bonding, a predetermined pH and EC value and a fixed air-to-water ratio. The Eazy Plug is very easy to use. Just make sure that the plug always can drain the excess water and you cannot overwater it. Because the growing conditions are always optimal, the Eazy Plug creates a very fast and powerful rooting and germination.
Germinating seedsFully moisten the plug and put your seed in the seed hole. Put a thin layer of Eazy Mixx top-layer soil on top of the plug and spray thoroughly with water. Make sure the plug can drain excess water and put it away in a humid and warm environment. Then wait to see the miracle happening. It is that simple!
Strike cuttingsFully moisten the plug and put your cutting all the way into the cutting hole. Make sure the Eazy Plug can drain excess water and put it away in a humid and warm environment. No rooting gel or powder is necessary.
Easy to transplantThe Eazy Plug will always remain firmly bonded together as a whole. This minimises the risk on root damage during sorting, transplanting or replanting, thus preventing the plant from diseases.
Limitless shelf lifeThe Eazy Plug is supplied dried, making it clean and lightweight, with limitless shelf life and no risk of molds. It takes water back up very easily and quickly, retaining all of its former characteristics.
Ecothrive Biosys – Instant Microbe TeaBiosys contains a unique blend of microbes and natural plant growth stimulants. Easy and quick to mix and use, nothing immediately improves the health of your root zone quite like Biosys. Breathe new life into your plants with Biosys—the instant microbial tea from Ecothrive.
- Biosys contain beneficial bacteria, fungi, enzymes and plant growth stimulants and microbial catalysts all in an easy to use powder!
- Biosys stimulates rooting of cuttings and promotes both vegetative and generative plant development.
- Maintains a healthy root zone throughout the entire plant cycle.
- Biosys enriches the rhizosphere with a natural balance of micro-organisms to improve plant growth and allow healthy uptake of water and nutrients.
- Helps plants recover quickly from periods of stress.
- Biosys is highly concentrated.
- The microbial catalysts in Biosys are water soluble.
- No brewing necessary, an advanced instant alternative to aerated compost tea!
- Biosys is very easy to apply – straight away!