Keep informed on new products and special offers.
Jiffy 7 Peat Plugs
£0.10 incl. Vat
Jiffy-7 Peat Pellets. With hole for seed or cutting. Container and growing medium in one! Expandable peat pellets promote healthy root development and make transplanting and potting simple. 42mm (approximately 1-3/4″) diameter.
30 in stock
This premium Dutch soil combines Baltic white peat with black peat from Germany, both of which carry the RHP stamp which is the Dutch quality mark for substrates.
H&G then adds Perlite – expanded volcanic glass – to help with water retention and stop the soil compressing as much, as well as lime and bat guano which is naturally high in phosphorus and potassium.
- Promotes fast and healthy root development
- Proven to significantly reduce standard rooting times
- Boosts resistance to infection and disease
- Increases your chance of success at this difficult and crucial stage
- Provides the basis for overall healthy plants
Pre-soaking propagation = 3-4ml/L.
Seedlings/rooted cuttings = 6-8ml/L.
LightHouse CLONE 1
The unit can be used as a propagation tent or turned upright to be used as a small grow tent in it's own right. It has extraction via two 100mm (4") socks and a passive air vent fitted with fine (anti-mite) mesh. It comes with an integral waterproof tray. This tent is made from Tri Layer 210 Denier material with special LightHouse UltraLux reflective liner and quality Tivax double lined zips that are easy to use and offer good light proofing with no snagging. The main fram is made from 16mm steel poles with nylon corners.
0.7m x 0.5m x 0.9m (when on long edge as propagation tent)
Ideal for use on soft and semi-hardwood material as it helps to prevent losses in the critical first few days. It can be used to pre-treat donor plants 2-3 days before taking a cutting and also to treat cuttings for the following 3 days. ROOT!T Cutting Mist is best used with ROOT!T Rooting Gel but can be used with other rooting products or even on its own.
- True connoisseur-grade microbial supplement
- Great for use in any medium or system
- Improves the transportation of nutrients to the plant, maximising the effectiveness of fertilisers
- Contains 7 different species of ectomycorrhizal fungi
- Packed with 9 species of endomycorrhizal
- Also comes with 14 different species of beneficial bacteria
- Turns the substrate into a defensive fortress
- Easy to apply and fully water soluble
- Effective at extremely low concentrations - goes a long way
A tray of 24 fleximix rooting plugs - a very effective type of rooting-plug that holds the perfect air to water ratio. Ideal for rooting cuttings and starting seeds. Made from natural and biodegradable ingredients. The tray fits many medium-size propagators.
• Fleximix – a great alternative to jiffy soil-plugs and rockwool plugs
• Made from natural, biodegradable ingredients
• Hold the perfect ratio of air to water.
• Great for rooting cuttings and starting off seeds
• Come in their own tray of 24