Keep informed on new products and special offers.
RADAIR MIXED-FLOW INLINE FAN
£38.99 – £197.99 incl. Vat
Introducing RadAir, a radical new mixed-flow inline fan from ventilation innovators Global Air Supplies.
RadAir is a cost-effective entry-level fan that delivers high air volumes at high air pressure. Ideal for beginners, RadAir mixed flow fans offer a high-power, low noise solution without compromising on air delivery.
Great value for money, RadAir fans are a robust, sealed-body unit with built-in mounting brackets designed for easy mounting and cleaning.
Available in six sizes, RadAir fans offer plug & play functionality. The IEC connections make installation and use simple and hassle-free.
Simple. Economical. Radical.
You may also like…
Cut energy costs & prolong the life of fans without any buzzing! Get your hands on a Control Freak! It’s a real smooth operator!
It won't clip or distort your wave form like other AC fan controllers – it changes your frequency.
This means fans last longer, you save energy and there’s no noise – not even buzzing - it’s freaky!
It’s easy to reach and stay within your target temperature - there are 90 fan speedssettings (from 10 – 100%)! Your fan will move through speeds smoothly.
For complete control, you can change your bandwidth (hysteresis). Set a tight bandwidth for precise temperature control. Or set a loose bandwidth for a smoother speed.
- 2 x sockets (for intake & extraction fan)
- Silent – no buzzing!
- Low power – especially at slower speeds - mega savings ahead!
- 90 fan speeds (from 10-100%) for super smooth speed control
- Extends fan life
- Smart remote temperature probe (in light shielded case + 4.5m cable)
- Easy to Use – Plug & Play!
- Easy to Read! Large LCD display
- 3A & 7A models available
- Improves safety of fan operation
You use far less power at a slower speed - your power use drops by as much as your fan speed. So when running fans 50% slower, you use 50% less power. Most fan controllers use way more power than this!
90 Speed Settings
Connect Multiple Fans
Use a tight bandwidth to keep your temperature closer to your target. Or set a wider bandwidth to keep your fans moving smoothly.
Easy To Use & Set Up
Designed specifically for use with Systemair Vector EC fans
A separate Balancer unit is available that will regulate the difference between intake and extractor fans.
The G.A.S. Digital EC Fan Controller is an essential part of a Systemair Revolution Vector EC fan set-up. Together, they represent the most advanced extraction system on the market. Unlike other duct fans, Vectors have been engineered from the ground up for use in the hydroponics industry, after years of intensive research and development. They have ridiculously powerful digital motors and they're very quiet relative to the volume of air they move (though not 'silent' as some would claim). This controller will regulate fans at airflow levels between 1% and 100% with no buzzing or humming, responding to the conditions in the room with pinpoint accuracy. See the video below for more info.
- No more humming or buzzing sounds!
- Easily pays for itself by drastically reducing energy costs
- Ridiculously powerful electronically commutated (EC) motor
- Plugs directly into Vector EC fans
- Highly energy efficient system
- Maintains an optimal grow room climate
- Precise climate control - regulates fans from 1% output to 100%
- Features reactive temperature technology
- Switches between Fahrenheit and Celsius
- Removes even the strongest odours
- Handmade in Europe
- Comes with a machine washable pre-filter
- 18 month guarantee
Mist Maker 5 400ml/hr
A fantastic way of creating a cool humid environment
Mist Makers maintain the optimum growing enviroment required for cuttings, seedlings and growth through the vegetative stage of your plant cycle. Place in a large propagator or centre of the growroom and watch the vapour float around your cuttings producing rapid growth rates, delivering greater nutrient uptake and nutrient transportation.