Keep informed on new products and special offers.
Root MASS Fabric Pots are becoming a firm favourite with growers. They are made from a breathable fabric which work as a great alternative to traditional plastic pots. Root MASS fabric pots have multiple benefits:
• They promote the air pruning of roots and eliminate root circling
• They help to improve root structure and mass
• They aerate the root zone and help to regulate temperatures
• The porous fabric provides excellent drainage which prevents over watering
• They can be used in hydro systems! Water can penetrate the pot and be absorbed by the medium.
They also act as a filter
• The containers are flexible and can be folded up and stored when not in use
- Removes odours
- Masks odours
- Made with essential oils
- Anti-bacterial & anti-fungal properties
- Safe & eco-friendly
- Scoop out a cup or two of the gel and place it in a dish or small tray.
- Place the trays in the area where the odour exists and leave them there until the gel disappears.
- Refill the trays as long as the odours are prevalent.
Mononutrients are essential for the development of the plant. These liquid minerals are easily soluble and can therefore be directly absorbed by the plant.
Our pure mono nutrients are produced from exceptional ingredients, just like our main nutrients (CANNA TERRA, AQUA, HYDRO and COCO). All of our mononutrients are 100% nutrient compatible. Use with CANNA nutrients for best results.
The plant tissues are optimally stabilised by using CANNA Calcium. It stabilises the cell wall, influences growth hormones and regulates the transport of water and nutrients in the plant. In addition liquid calcium can be directly absorbed by the plant, so that the cell tissue is immediately strengthened.
CANNA Calcium can be used as calcium fertiliser to replenish a deficiency or as a supplementary nutrient to stimulate growth.