Keep informed on new products and special offers.
VariiSpeed Fan Controller
£9.99 incl. Vat
This is a budget fan speed controller offering precise control with a variable speed. As a budget product it simply allows the user to plug in their fan and use the dial to adjust the temperature from completely off gradually to full power.
Use the Variispeed fan control for fans up to 300w.
8 in stock
- 1 x 2m remote thermostat sensor
- Variable temperature control
- Variable fan speed control
- Digital display
- 1 x 2m power lead
- Up to 7 amps per socket
- Removes even the strongest odours
- Handmade in Europe
- Comes with a machine washable pre-filter
- 18 month guarantee
- Supplied with a wall mounting bracket.
- Reliable and maintenance free.
- Plastic casing.
- Backward curved impellers make cleaning easy
Designed specifically for use with Systemair Vector EC fans
A separate Balancer unit is available that will regulate the difference between intake and extractor fans.
The G.A.S. Digital EC Fan Controller is an essential part of a Systemair Revolution Vector EC fan set-up. Together, they represent the most advanced extraction system on the market. Unlike other duct fans, Vectors have been engineered from the ground up for use in the hydroponics industry, after years of intensive research and development. They have ridiculously powerful digital motors and they're very quiet relative to the volume of air they move (though not 'silent' as some would claim). This controller will regulate fans at airflow levels between 1% and 100% with no buzzing or humming, responding to the conditions in the room with pinpoint accuracy. See the video below for more info.
- No more humming or buzzing sounds!
- Easily pays for itself by drastically reducing energy costs
- Ridiculously powerful electronically commutated (EC) motor
- Plugs directly into Vector EC fans
- Highly energy efficient system
- Maintains an optimal grow room climate
- Precise climate control - regulates fans from 1% output to 100%
- Features reactive temperature technology
- Switches between Fahrenheit and Celsius