Keep informed on new products and special offers.
Nutrients and additives have been used for years for growers of all types and variety of plant. Every plant you grow will need feeding at some point and there are a wide range of nutrients, boosters and additives available that you can use to provide the essential nutrients that your plants needs to grow and bloom to their best potential.
There is a huge choice in this area depending on which growing method you have chosen to use. There are many brands, and many conflicting opinions on what’s “best”. Our advice to you is keep trying different varieties till you find the one that works best for you.
Nutrients and additive with the most visible and immediate impact on your crops will be flowering boosters so if you are new to indoor growing then thats always a good place to start after choosing a base nutrient. As with everything we sell if you are unsure please call in and see us or call us on 0114 245 8581 for expert advice.
CANNA Aqua Vega
CANNA Aqua Vega is a fast working nutrient for plants containing all the essential elements for optimal growing. The growing phase is important, because during this phase the plants lay the basis for an exuberant bloom and yield. Aqua Vega is used in recirculating systems, such as NFT or ebb and flow systems.
Advantages of CANNA Aqua Vega
- Aqua Vega is easy to use and dissolves directly. Aqua Vega nutrition contains pH-stabilizers, so there is no need to adjust the pH
- Aqua Vega ensures a strong plant with vital growth spurts and excessive root development
- Directly absorbable nitrogen compounds, high quality EDDHA iron chelating agents and trace elements guarantee an ideal start for the bloom
Why A&B nutrients?
CANNA Aqua Vega nutrients consist of two parts, an A part and a B part. We separate these parts for a reason. As it happens, if some of the elements in part A and B are thrown together at the same time, they clog together. The plant cannot absorb this. That's why you should first add the A component and then the B component
CANNA Hydro Vega
CANNA Hydro Vega is a complete professional nutrient for the growing phase of plants. It is specially developed for growing in inert run-to-waste systems. In the beginning of the growing phase, the plant lays the foundation for its eventual yield.
Advantages of CANNA Hydro Vega
- CANNA Hydro Vega promotes a healthy and powerful growth, which is vital for side shoots and a luxuriant root development.
- Hydro Vega is applied to all types of inert substrates.
- A complete absorption of nutrients and water is guaranteed from the beginning of the cultivation because Hydro Vega is rich in directly absorbable nitrogen compounds, high quality EDDHA iron chelate and trace elements
CANNA Hydro Flores
CANNA Hydro Flores is a complete professional nutrient for the flowering phase of plants. It is specially developed for growing in inert run-to-waste systems.
Advantages of CANNA Hydro Flores
- Hydro Flores is directly available for the plant and consists of a correct composition of nutrients, which is crucial during the flowering phase.
- Hydro Flores takes into account that less nitrogen is needed, for example, but an increased need for potassium and phosphor occurs.
- In addition, the unique formula of Hydro Flores is rich in chelated trace elements in a directly absorbable form. This results in an exuberant bloom.
CANNA FLUSH is a product to clean substrates and plants from any excess nutrients. This is necessary, because excess nutrients can have a bad influence your next growth cycle. They could lead to over-fertilisation or malnutrition, for example.
Why should you use CANNA FLUSH?
- When used just before harvest it makes sure the plant gets rid of all excess, which will lead to a clean and tasteful harvest.
- CANNA FLUSH effectively cleans the substrate without killing any useful bacteria or beneﬁcial fungi, as can be the case when you use reverse osmosis or de-mineralised water.
- It can be used on all substrates.
- CANNA FLUSH is recyclable.
VitaLink Coir Classic Growth Soft Water
VitaLink Coir Classic is an easy to use one-part nutrient that's available in either hard or soft water variants and as specific 'Grow' and 'Bloom' formulas.
VitaLink Coir Classic contains a range of other beneficial ingredients for your plants:
Vitamin B1 - is essential for healthy root development and promoting the general health of your plants. This vitamin is particularly beneficial if your plants have been under a lot of stress.
Humic acid - improves the uptake and transportation of nutrients and mimics natural growth stimulants. This in turn will help to promote fast and healthy plant development.
Fulvic acid - will further increase the absorption capacity of your plants roots. This will assist with your plants overall development and growth.
VitaLink Coir Classic Growth Soft Water 5L - for explosive vegetative growth.
VitaLink Earth MAX Bloom
- Earth MAX bloom is a nutrient for plants grown in soil/compost media, and supports flowering and fruiting.
- Should be used from bloom week 2 until bloom week 8.
- Available in 1L, 5L and 10L bottles.
VitaLink Fulvic improves the way plants transport/absorb nutrients. Through better nutrient availability, the flowering, rooting and growth of plants is boosted at every stage of the plant’s life cycle.
- Boosts plant results at each life cycle stage
- Improves the way plants transport nutrients
- Maximises results from other VitaLink products
- Starts work as soon as it is applied
Using Amino Treatment guarantees abundant growth and explosive flowering of your plants. After many years of research, House & Garden presents this revolutionary growth and flowering booster.
It’s an entirely new product, containing a well balanced combination of active ingredients.
With Amino Treatment your plants will get:
• A better foliage distribution
• A higher photosynthesis ratio
• Solid stems
• Enhanced root activity
• A better and increased fruit production
• A higher sugar level of the fruit