Keep informed on new products and special offers.
Canna Aqua Clay Pebbles – 45l
£15.00 incl. Vat
CANNA Aqua Clay Pebbles
CANNA Aqua Clay Pebbles are baked clay pellets that form an ideal substrate for use by experienced growers. Aqua Clay Pebbles are ideal for growers who want to control the application of nutrients and the humidity level of their plants throughout the entire cultivation process.
CANNA Aqua Clay Pebbles are manufactured from special types of clay that have a low soluble salt content. Because of this, they are particularly suited for use in closed hydroponic cultivation systems.
Advantages of CANNA Aqua Clay Pebbles
- CANNA Aqua Clay Pebbles have both high porosity and high air content which stimulate the development of strong roots that grip the substrate well. Strong roots mean bigger yields.
- Aqua Clay Pebbles are inorganic, have a neutral pH value, are fungus free and do not rot.
CANNA Aqua Clay Pebbles give you the basis for optimum growth and flowering. They give the highest yield when used in combination with CANNA Aqua Vega and Aqua Flores nutrients.
3 in stock
Ecothrive Coco Lite 50L
The perfect mix of 70% Coco Coir and 30% Perlite for optimum aeration, pre-blended with Ecothrive Charge for an unbeatable biological boost.
Why blend coco with perlite?
Perlite increases the amount of air within the mix and reduces the water holding capacity. This creates a lighter mix with better drainage and improved resistance to compaction.
Plants grown in Ecothrive Coco Lite will show improved root growth, quicker establishment, a faster growth rate and are less prone to the effects of over watering than pure coco coir.
- CANNA Coco Professional Plus is a pure, organic product with a homogeneous structure and has had a full buffering, eliminating the side effects of growing on coir, as coir could consume some of the nutrients.
- CANNA Coco Professional Plus is free of harmful viruses and soil diseases, thanks to CANNA’s unique production process.
- CANNA Coco Professional Plus has a complex water/air system that provides the ideal conditions for growing plants.
- CANNA Coco Professional Plus can be used a number of times and makes an excellent potting mix improver after use.
User InstructionsUse pots of at least 5 litres. The larger the pot the more constant the root environment will be. If you use CANNA Coco Professional Plus in combination with the fertilisers from CANNA’s COCO range designed for this purpose, then you are investing in quality and certainty!
- The plastic packaging is 100% recyclable
- CANNA COCO Professional Plus is a 100% natural product, made from coco
- Contents 50 L
This premium Dutch soil combines Baltic white peat with black peat from Germany, both of which carry the RHP stamp which is the Dutch quality mark for substrates.
H&G then adds Perlite – expanded volcanic glass – to help with water retention and stop the soil compressing as much, as well as lime and bat guano which is naturally high in phosphorus and potassium.