Keep informed on new products and special offers.
Ecothrive Biosys – Instant Microbe TeaBiosys contains a unique blend of microbes and natural plant growth stimulants. Easy and quick to mix and use, nothing immediately improves the health of your root zone quite like Biosys. Breathe new life into your plants with Biosys—the instant microbial tea from Ecothrive.
- Biosys contain beneficial bacteria, fungi, enzymes and plant growth stimulants and microbial catalysts all in an easy to use powder!
- Biosys stimulates rooting of cuttings and promotes both vegetative and generative plant development.
- Maintains a healthy root zone throughout the entire plant cycle.
- Biosys enriches the rhizosphere with a natural balance of micro-organisms to improve plant growth and allow healthy uptake of water and nutrients.
- Helps plants recover quickly from periods of stress.
- Biosys is highly concentrated.
- The microbial catalysts in Biosys are water soluble.
- No brewing necessary, an advanced instant alternative to aerated compost tea!
- Biosys is very easy to apply – straight away!
- Tray Dimensions: 57cm x 35.5cm x 5.5cm
- Lid Dimensions: 57cm x 37cm x 15cm
Ecothrive Coco Lite 50L
The perfect mix of 70% Coco Coir and 30% Perlite for optimum aeration, pre-blended with Ecothrive Charge for an unbeatable biological boost.
Why blend coco with perlite?
Perlite increases the amount of air within the mix and reduces the water holding capacity. This creates a lighter mix with better drainage and improved resistance to compaction.
Plants grown in Ecothrive Coco Lite will show improved root growth, quicker establishment, a faster growth rate and are less prone to the effects of over watering than pure coco coir.
This premium Dutch soil combines Baltic white peat with black peat from Germany, both of which carry the RHP stamp which is the Dutch quality mark for substrates.
H&G then adds Perlite – expanded volcanic glass – to help with water retention and stop the soil compressing as much, as well as lime and bat guano which is naturally high in phosphorus and potassium.