Keep informed on new products and special offers.
What is All·Mix?All·Mix literally does it all for you – creating the optimum environment for plants to flourish throughout the year. This heavily pre-fertilized substrate mixture emulates a rich outdoor soil with a full micro active ecosystem. It’s been designed to have enough nutrient-fuelled power to sustain lush growth for a couple of weeks, without any need to add any extra fertilizer.
The pH and EC valuesBiobizz products only contain natural organic elements rather than mineral salts such as magnesium or sulfates that you might find in synthetic fertilizers. This gives All·Mix a high Electrical Conductivity (EC) value. And while its organic elements are impossible to measure, they do have a self-regulating system, which helps maintain the pH values at the correct level.
How to use it?When using All·Mix for the first time, moisten it with water and leave to stand for 36 hours. This gives the Pre·Mix active fertilizer and microorganisms inside the substrate a chance to start working their magic before the plants goes in. Keep the soil slightly warm at all times – if it’s too cool, the microbial activity slows down, which makes it more difficult for the plants to grow. You also want to allow the soil to dry out between each watering. Because, as the All·Mix substrate dries out, fresh air gets in, which helps the soil to breathe.
Ecothrive Biosys – Instant Microbe TeaBiosys contains a unique blend of microbes and natural plant growth stimulants. Easy and quick to mix and use, nothing immediately improves the health of your root zone quite like Biosys. Breathe new life into your plants with Biosys—the instant microbial tea from Ecothrive.
- Biosys contain beneficial bacteria, fungi, enzymes and plant growth stimulants and microbial catalysts all in an easy to use powder!
- Biosys stimulates rooting of cuttings and promotes both vegetative and generative plant development.
- Maintains a healthy root zone throughout the entire plant cycle.
- Biosys enriches the rhizosphere with a natural balance of micro-organisms to improve plant growth and allow healthy uptake of water and nutrients.
- Helps plants recover quickly from periods of stress.
- Biosys is highly concentrated.
- The microbial catalysts in Biosys are water soluble.
- No brewing necessary, an advanced instant alternative to aerated compost tea!
- Biosys is very easy to apply – straight away!
- CANNA Aqua Clay Pebbles have both high porosity and high air content which stimulate the development of strong roots that grip the substrate well. Strong roots mean bigger yields.
- Aqua Clay Pebbles are inorganic, have a neutral pH value, are fungus free and do not rot.
Ecothrive Coco Lite 50L
The perfect mix of 70% Coco Coir and 30% Perlite for optimum aeration, pre-blended with Ecothrive Charge for an unbeatable biological boost.
Why blend coco with perlite?
Perlite increases the amount of air within the mix and reduces the water holding capacity. This creates a lighter mix with better drainage and improved resistance to compaction.
Plants grown in Ecothrive Coco Lite will show improved root growth, quicker establishment, a faster growth rate and are less prone to the effects of over watering than pure coco coir.
This premium Dutch soil combines Baltic white peat with black peat from Germany, both of which carry the RHP stamp which is the Dutch quality mark for substrates.
H&G then adds Perlite – expanded volcanic glass – to help with water retention and stop the soil compressing as much, as well as lime and bat guano which is naturally high in phosphorus and potassium.
Ideal for use on soft and semi-hardwood material as it helps to prevent losses in the critical first few days. It can be used to pre-treat donor plants 2-3 days before taking a cutting and also to treat cuttings for the following 3 days. ROOT!T Cutting Mist is best used with ROOT!T Rooting Gel but can be used with other rooting products or even on its own.