Keep informed on new products and special offers.
View basket “Jiffy 7 Peat Plugs” has been added to your basket.
£15.00 – £45.00 incl. Vat
Ecothrive Biosys – Instant Microbe TeaBiosys contains a unique blend of microbes and natural plant growth stimulants. Easy and quick to mix and use, nothing immediately improves the health of your root zone quite like Biosys. Breathe new life into your plants with Biosys—the instant microbial tea from Ecothrive.
- Biosys contain beneficial bacteria, fungi, enzymes and plant growth stimulants and microbial catalysts all in an easy to use powder!
- Biosys stimulates rooting of cuttings and promotes both vegetative and generative plant development.
- Maintains a healthy root zone throughout the entire plant cycle.
- Biosys enriches the rhizosphere with a natural balance of micro-organisms to improve plant growth and allow healthy uptake of water and nutrients.
- Helps plants recover quickly from periods of stress.
- Biosys is highly concentrated.
- The microbial catalysts in Biosys are water soluble.
- No brewing necessary, an advanced instant alternative to aerated compost tea!
- Biosys is very easy to apply – straight away!
£15.00 incl. Vat
The largest unheated propagator and to our knowledge the largest injection moulded propagator on the UK market. The base tray does not feature drainage holes, given that most users opt to fill the unit with smaller trays or pots or multi cell inserts. The unit is easily large enough to accommodate the 'Grodan 77' and 'Jiffy 60' cell inserts which are so popular with keen growers. Size: 58cm (23") Long 40.5cm (16") Wide 22.5cm (9") High
£5.00 – £12.00 incl. Vat
VitaLink PlantStart is the ideal propagation nutrient and has been developed to help young plants grow well. It contains a key ratio of boron and calcium which is scientifically proven to promote fast and healthy early growth. This seedling feed contains everything cuttings and seedlings require for fast and healthy rooting during this crucial stage of plant growth.
- Promotes fast and healthy root development
- Proven to significantly reduce standard rooting times
- Boosts resistance to infection and disease
- Increases your chance of success at this difficult and crucial stage
- Provides the basis for overall healthy plants
Pre-soaking propagation = 3-4ml/L.
Seedlings/rooted cuttings = 6-8ml/L.
£11.99 – £34.99 incl. Vat
Great White is by far the most comprehensive mycorrhizal supplement in the 'Plant Success' range, with 7 species of ectomycorrhizal, 9 species of endomycorrhizal and 14 species of bennefical bacteria. When combined, these microbials will colonise the root-zone, turning it into a super fortress that guards against troublesome pathogens, while accelerating nutrient uptake so that your plants maximise the use of every last drop of feed. This is one for the true connoisseurs!
- True connoisseur-grade microbial supplement
- Great for use in any medium or system
- Improves the transportation of nutrients to the plant, maximising the effectiveness of fertilisers
- Contains 7 different species of ectomycorrhizal fungi
- Packed with 9 species of endomycorrhizal
- Also comes with 14 different species of beneficial bacteria
- Turns the substrate into a defensive fortress
- Easy to apply and fully water soluble
- Effective at extremely low concentrations - goes a long way
£49.50 incl. Vat
£0.50 incl. Vat
Nutriculture X-stream neoprene clone collar is designed for aeroponic X-stream propagators. At 47mm it fits neatly inside 46mm net pots supporting your cuttings perfectly. Designed for cloning machines neoprene clone collars support cuttings propagated in net pots without the use of artificial media. They are manufactured from a durable, soft material that is designed to hold and protect new cuttings without damaging any of the plants delicate tissue. A slit from the center to the outside edge makes inserting and removing clones simple.
£13.99 incl. Vat
Clonex® Mist is an established product developed especially to make cloning even more successful. Clonex Mist is easy to use giving … • Consistent results every time • Fast root generation • Strong healthy plants Clonex® Mist has been independently trialed in New Zealand by Dr. Lynette Morgan of Suntec Laboratory on Ficus and Dianthus. The development of roots was shown to occur up to 10 days quicker, with 30% longer roots and up to 156% more roots than using water alone to mist your cuttings. How to use: After taking your cuttings, keep the environment humid with clonex mist. No need to mix, this ready to use product will help develop your cuttings roots as quickly as possible