Keep informed on new products and special offers.
Root It Cutting Mist 100ml
£5.00 incl. Vat
Ideal for use on soft and semi-hardwood material as it helps to prevent losses in the critical first few days. It can be used to pre-treat donor plants 2-3 days before taking a cutting and also to treat cuttings for the following 3 days. ROOT!T Cutting Mist is best used with ROOT!T Rooting Gel but can be used with other rooting products or even on its own.
9 in stock
- True connoisseur-grade microbial supplement
- Great for use in any medium or system
- Improves the transportation of nutrients to the plant, maximising the effectiveness of fertilisers
- Contains 7 different species of ectomycorrhizal fungi
- Packed with 9 species of endomycorrhizal
- Also comes with 14 different species of beneficial bacteria
- Turns the substrate into a defensive fortress
- Easy to apply and fully water soluble
- Effective at extremely low concentrations - goes a long way
A tray of 24 fleximix rooting plugs - a very effective type of rooting-plug that holds the perfect air to water ratio. Ideal for rooting cuttings and starting seeds. Made from natural and biodegradable ingredients. The tray fits many medium-size propagators.
• Fleximix – a great alternative to jiffy soil-plugs and rockwool plugs
• Made from natural, biodegradable ingredients
• Hold the perfect ratio of air to water.
• Great for rooting cuttings and starting off seeds
• Come in their own tray of 24