Keep informed on new products and special offers.
ROOT!T ROOTING SPONGE PROPAGATION KIT
£19.95 incl. Vat
The ROOT!T Rooting Sponge Propagation Kit comes complete with a high quality seed tray propagator and a 24 cell insert tray filled with ROOT!T Natural Rooting Sponges that offer the latest and fastest rooting available today.
It also comes with a sterile scalpel and sachets of ROOT!T Rooting Gel and ROOT!T First Feed as well as a ‘How to’ guide on how to grow from cutting or seeds.
6 in stock
LightHouse CLONE 1
The unit can be used as a propagation tent or turned upright to be used as a small grow tent in it's own right. It has extraction via two 100mm (4") socks and a passive air vent fitted with fine (anti-mite) mesh. It comes with an integral waterproof tray. This tent is made from Tri Layer 210 Denier material with special LightHouse UltraLux reflective liner and quality Tivax double lined zips that are easy to use and offer good light proofing with no snagging. The main fram is made from 16mm steel poles with nylon corners.
0.7m x 0.5m x 0.9m (when on long edge as propagation tent)
- Promotes fast and healthy root development
- Proven to significantly reduce standard rooting times
- Boosts resistance to infection and disease
- Increases your chance of success at this difficult and crucial stage
- Provides the basis for overall healthy plants
Pre-soaking propagation = 3-4ml/L.
Seedlings/rooted cuttings = 6-8ml/L.
A tray of 24 fleximix rooting plugs - a very effective type of rooting-plug that holds the perfect air to water ratio. Ideal for rooting cuttings and starting seeds. Made from natural and biodegradable ingredients. The tray fits many medium-size propagators.
• Fleximix – a great alternative to jiffy soil-plugs and rockwool plugs
• Made from natural, biodegradable ingredients
• Hold the perfect ratio of air to water.
• Great for rooting cuttings and starting off seeds
• Come in their own tray of 24