Keep informed on new products and special offers.
ROOT!T ROOTING SPONGE PROPAGATION KIT
£19.95 incl. Vat
The ROOT!T Rooting Sponge Propagation Kit comes complete with a high quality seed tray propagator and a 24 cell insert tray filled with ROOT!T Natural Rooting Sponges that offer the latest and fastest rooting available today.
It also comes with a sterile scalpel and sachets of ROOT!T Rooting Gel and ROOT!T First Feed as well as a ‘How to’ guide on how to grow from cutting or seeds.
6 in stock
LightHouse CLONE 1
The unit can be used as a propagation tent or turned upright to be used as a small grow tent in it's own right. It has extraction via two 100mm (4") socks and a passive air vent fitted with fine (anti-mite) mesh. It comes with an integral waterproof tray. This tent is made from Tri Layer 210 Denier material with special LightHouse UltraLux reflective liner and quality Tivax double lined zips that are easy to use and offer good light proofing with no snagging. The main fram is made from 16mm steel poles with nylon corners.
0.7m x 0.5m x 0.9m (when on long edge as propagation tent)
Ecothrive Biosys – Instant Microbe TeaBiosys contains a unique blend of microbes and natural plant growth stimulants. Easy and quick to mix and use, nothing immediately improves the health of your root zone quite like Biosys. Breathe new life into your plants with Biosys—the instant microbial tea from Ecothrive.
- Biosys contain beneficial bacteria, fungi, enzymes and plant growth stimulants and microbial catalysts all in an easy to use powder!
- Biosys stimulates rooting of cuttings and promotes both vegetative and generative plant development.
- Maintains a healthy root zone throughout the entire plant cycle.
- Biosys enriches the rhizosphere with a natural balance of micro-organisms to improve plant growth and allow healthy uptake of water and nutrients.
- Helps plants recover quickly from periods of stress.
- Biosys is highly concentrated.
- The microbial catalysts in Biosys are water soluble.
- No brewing necessary, an advanced instant alternative to aerated compost tea!
- Biosys is very easy to apply – straight away!
- Promotes fast and healthy root development
- Proven to significantly reduce standard rooting times
- Boosts resistance to infection and disease
- Increases your chance of success at this difficult and crucial stage
- Provides the basis for overall healthy plants
Pre-soaking propagation = 3-4ml/L.
Seedlings/rooted cuttings = 6-8ml/L.
Ideal for use on soft and semi-hardwood material as it helps to prevent losses in the critical first few days. It can be used to pre-treat donor plants 2-3 days before taking a cutting and also to treat cuttings for the following 3 days. ROOT!T Cutting Mist is best used with ROOT!T Rooting Gel but can be used with other rooting products or even on its own.